Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is Bruce turning the fact that we are inept across all areas of our play into " the fans asked for exciting football so I gave them that and they still complain" ? 

That’s certainly one thing he can’t claim at any time that this team is exciting. You have the odd flash of individual skill and that’s it. I fucking hate the utter fraud cunt.

Bruce on chants for him to go: "I've had flak since I walked through the door. Unfortunately it's something we all (managers) have to deal with. You're judged on results & we haven't got enough at the moment. We're supposed to be 'boring Newcastle' but we weren't vs Leeds."

Oh, you cabbage faced, snively, kunting bastard!!

2 hours ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Bruce on chants for him to go: "I've had flak since I walked through the door. Unfortunately it's something we all (managers) have to deal with. You're judged on results & we haven't got enough at the moment. We're supposed to be 'boring Newcastle' but we weren't vs Leeds."

Oh, you cabbage faced, snively, kunting bastard!!

Must have been watching a different match to me....reminded me of that Simpsons episode with Mexico Vs Portugal

3 hours ago, Sima said:

I thought we were absolutely shite against Leeds and against a team who could finish we would have been battered.

What am I missing?

We were boring against Leeds. The second half was one of the worst halves of football in recent memory.

The first half was end to end based on how shit both teams were :lol: Fucking clueless.

Even IF we give him that we were not "boring" against Leeds, therefore we were 'exciting' it's as if he's trying to claim it was by design "yeah, I meant for us to play like that!"

I bet that if we got gubbed 5 or 6-1 he'd be in the presser giving it "at least we weren't boring eh?  Are you watching Rafa? eh? Rafa? You there?"

1 hour ago, bigfella said:

If you look at our next four games you wouldn't be surprised to see two defeats, a draw and one win, giving exactly the same record at the two clubs.

No chance. We'll get our usual 1-1 against Wolves and lose the other three games.

21 hours ago, Sima said:

I thought we were absolutely shite against Leeds and against a team who could finish we would have been battered.

What am I missing?

Against a team that could finish both us and Leeds would have been battered by 4 or 5 easily.