Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Any other club, ever, we'd have seen the last of him.

C*nt'll still be here next year here though.

Bet 0 wins in 8 doesn't even touch his overall managerial record its that s**t

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Hope he falls asleep in front of the fire and melts.

Hmmmm, crispy cabbage, goes well on a kebab

I really don't like his quotes after a game. "I look at myself straight away. Can we do better? We'll keep working on it." honestly he won't, he swanned off the Portugal and then all the stories leaked about training schedule issues. He hasn't put any work in, but it's the collective 'we' to try and make it seem like we're all in this together.

Steve, take one look at yourself, realise you've got us heading to the Championship and walk away like you've done to many other clubs.

"We got back into the game. After we scored, we had the big chance in the second half and unfortunately didn't take it.

"We are all pleased Raul Jimenez is back but the second goal was a bit too easy for my liking.

"l feel like a long playing record at the minute.

"Whoever you are in the Premier League, if you haven't won in seven games we all know the drill. We all know what comes.

"It's not easy. It still disappoints you and upsets you. I look at myself straight away. Can we do better? We'll keep looking at it and working on it."

Says he has to look at himself and then starts saying "We" straight after :lol: 

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Rambling on about how its great to see Raul Jimenez back? Wtf he talking about Jimenez for :lol:

Always does it. If we get beat he talks in this really aloof fashion like the result isn't important - praises an opposition player or manager (Ronaldo best in the world, great to see Raul back from injury, really glad PFM Matey Manager got a result), says it was a great game of football (which means we were open as fuck and conceded umpteen chances) or harps on about the players are enjoying playing a positive style etc.

Also, I notice Fraser was an unused sub again despite this fat lying cunt bemoaning that he couldn't get him on the pitch for most of last season. 

11 minutes ago, robbo_11 said:

I really don't like his quotes after a game. "I look at myself straight away. Can we do better? We'll keep working on it." honestly he won't, he swanned off the Portugal and then all the stories leaked about training schedule issues. He hasn't put any work in, but it's the collective 'we' to try and make it seem like we're all in this together.

Steve, take one look at yourself, realise you've got us heading to the Championship and walk away like you've done to many other clubs.

He only walked away from those clubs because he had a bigger payday on offer at another club. This time he has none so he will sit tight and wait his his payoff or leave when another club becomes available. I find it staggering that anyone would hire him but he seems bulletproof.

The bloke claims to be a childhood fan but he doesn't give a fuck about us. All he cares about is adding more money to his bank account.

5 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Rambling on about how its great to see Raul Jimenez back? Wtf he talking about Jimenez for :lol:

Cos all these interviews are to him are a chance to blag his way by another week because its all about him.

Big book of cliches comes out and deflecting things completely helps.

Edited by Wolfcastle

He’s not getting sacked. He should have been sacked preseason for not bringing in a backup striker. I’m surprised ASM hasn’t got himself injured he will, but Wilson was

an absolute nailed on bet to be injured. Incompetence in the highest degree.