Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, huss9 said:

what an embarrassing press conference.

why did he have to be so smug and arsey.

rubbing the fans and the press up the wrong way.

classless arrogant prick.

should just have talked about the match and said no comment to anything alse.

thick pcp/pif have really dropped a clanger here (in the short term only though, thankfully).

Maybe it's meant to be this way you know.

After everyone telling us for the past three years what a wonderful man and manager he is, maybe this is how it must end. With him finally revealing what we all already knew to the world when he didn't even have to.

Just couldn't maintain some dignity because ultimately he's super bitter and annoyed that he has no chance of managing the club under the new owners because he is shite. He will be flung out in due course and no one will give a jot what he is up to anymore. No more premier league gigs for him ever.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, InspectorCoarse said:

Thats exactly what he wants

It's exactly what everyone wants. That's why it's baffling it hasn't happened.

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] I'm fucking fuming.

If this is what it is like to be invested in your football club again, just give me back that beautiful sweet apathy. [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Quite funny that he will literally abuse them to their faces knowing they’ll all still love him regardless. Like an abuser.

Scott Wilson literally said he was impressive today 😂

The press are all like domestic abuse victims 

Just now, reefatoon said:

If this is what it is like to be invested in your football club again, just give me back that beautiful sweet apathy. [emoji38]

This club man! :lol:

The nerve of Bruce I tell you. The man is actually going out swinging :lol:

Hope on Sunday Spurs and the Newcastle fans swing back and deliver the final blow that sends him into oblivion :lol:

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Just laugh at the old man yelling at clouds instead mate. He'll be gone before long, he's a complete irrelevance now. 

Any glimmer of hope anyone had of the fans ignoring him on Sunday, has just been distinguished by the cunt himself. All he had to do was be thankful he'll get the game on Sunday and just get on with it. And what does he do? "Naaahh..i'm going to be my true self and teach these journalists bastards, not to mess with me, Bruce, Stevie Bruce!!!"

I fucking hope journalists have a field day lambasting him if we lose or when he eventually gets the boot. Journalists have generally been on his side, and he decides to have a go at them? Stupid cunt.

Also, see how professional Stavely's statement was and how PIF has handled is situation yet you get this baboon running his mouth the first chance he gets it in more than a week! Pathetic!

Edited by nufcjb

Such a shit decision to keep him on, the day is now about him and not the new owners and new hope.

Really angry about it

EDIT Perhaps more of a shit decision for him to be involved, he could have been moved aside until the payout negotiated 

Edited by geordie_b

Just now, ElDiablo said:

So cringe. I understand the speed of the takeover caught them on the hop but keeping him on is beginning to bring in avoidable negative press and attention. 

Get shot of him on Monday morning please.

last Monday morning...

Just now, buzz said:

Must admit I'm struggling to have faith this is actually going to be his last game. Got a feeling he's going to leech out even more time

That arrogance is the exact same he's shown under Ashley knowing he could do whatever he wants. Worrying he still thinks he can do that.

Guest reefatoon

Staveley came out with that statement, all very professional and showing class and supporting him for this game. Then he goes into his press conference and shits all over what she said with a pathetic rant at all the journalists [emoji38]  What an absolute whopper. Just couldn't make it up man.