Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Whether they were unprepared or what for the takeover being  allowed through. This is taking the piss. Surely they realise he has to go ffs. Its as though there's nobody there to make a decision yet. Starting to piss me off....ffs

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Bust ups are quite common aren’t they? Think Rafa used to encourage it if he felt players weren’t pulling their weight, especially at Valencia I think Ayala was well known for it.

Not if they occur because of the manager and people calling out his inept tactics.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

“Sportsmail also understands that some players later voiced their unhappiness with Steve Bruce's tactics in the dressing-room. ”

Three of those were Ritchie, Longstaff and Hayden.

You ITK? Assume you can say nowt about your source? :lol:

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This is disastrous from PIF tbh, like this all could have been avoided. So easily 

Terrible start which has set them back weeks. With everyone battling them outside of the club you'd think they'd make sure they'd unite within. 

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

“Sportsmail also understands that some players later voiced their unhappiness with Steve Bruce's tactics in the dressing-room. ”

Three of those were Ritchie, Longstaff and Hayden.

Was Lascelles sticking up for the manager?

Bruce is like a smoke alarm that's been going off for 10 months solid. When the fuck are they going to address it? How much more damage are they going to allow him to do? How many more games are they going to sacrifice with this lame, obnoxious cunt in charge?

He needs binning immediately. Tonight. The longer they leave it, the harder it is to bring it back. 

Just now, RobS said:

Their has to be a reason for the delay in getting rid of him. Absolutely has to be surely, Jamie Reuben knows football even if the others don't.

By most accounts the delay is that PIF need to sign any decisions off at the moment, and they haven't as yet. I think Staveley, Ghodoussi and Jamie Reuben would have all had him out the door last week.

We need a management structure in place quickly, but I don't think it's time to panic yet.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

His position is completely untenable, he simply can't be in charge come Saturday.

I can just picture his pre Palace press conference tho where he says it's normal for players to be upset after losing, media hysteria, etc. :lol: