Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Come on Fulham

Why you’d support Fulham is beyond me. Bruce is going no where and even if he does not only is it too late there won’t be a Rafa to take over

I don't support Fulham, however in the context of the league table i would love for Fulham to overtake & eventually relegate us, Newcastle stink the place out, we do not deserve to be eating at the top table of football, the Gelatinous giant of over "what is it, 500 games or so" deserves every bit of ridicule & abuse he gets in every single form, the Leviathan of 90s Cliches has zero respect for you, me or any other Newcastle fan, why the fuck wouldn't I want the t!t to feel the pain he causes every time he eats his fat mouth, the Platypus nosed Khunt plays us, the media & his paymasters for his own gain, hes an awful man, awful "manager" & shouldn't be within a furlong of the premier league, in fact I hope Mitrovic relegates us, the cushion faced Khunt that is bruce, the ignorant ft pig that is Mike Ashley with the very last kick of the entire season, my life wont change, theirs might though so fcuk them

This formation that we've been playing since Jones has come in is shite, mind. Aye, it won us the game at Everton and Southampton but its now been found out. Its basically playing without a striker and it exposes poor full backs really badly. Maybe we can play it with all players back fit. But they aren't. He has to change it but he won't, the useless cunt.

I’ve said before I don’t want to defend Bruce, especially today, but do we really have a top 16/17 squad given our injury crisis?

Fulham, Palace and Brighton have more depth. Burnley are probably worse on paper though. Fulham just brought Loftus-Cheek off the bench and Mitrovic can’t get a game. Our best 11 on paper included Shelvey or a Longstaff until one of Arsenal’s fringe players joined.

I am kind of playing Devil’s advocate as we all know it goes much deeper than positions and points, but I can kind of see why dim pundits defend him.

our injury crisis only started this past week.

We had the covid crisis also. I know every team has been affected by it but we had ASM out for two months and hardly had great alternatives.

This formation that we've been playing since Jones has come in is shite, mind. Aye, it won us the game at Everton and Southampton but its now been found out. Its basically playing without a striker and it exposes poor full backs really badly. Maybe we can play it with all players back fit. But they aren't. He has to change it but he won't, the useless cunt.

:thup: It's all over the place. Worked well with Wilson and Manquillo operating on the right but it's nothing without them.

Bruce is responsible for the injuries with his lax training regimes.

He's also responsible for our squad not being good enough since he was brought here specifically to rubber stamp Ashley's signings.

Re: state of the squad, its Worrying to think that if we stay up he’s going to be here residing over another transfer window.

Schar, Fed, Gayle, Atsu, Murphy, Carroll all potentially need replacing.

For the squad to be where it should be, we need to be keeping hold of Schar and Fed and spending £150M+ on replacements for the wasters leaving and on key big deal first teamers.

No takeover this summer/spring and it’s only going to get a whole deal worse, PL or Championship.

I’ve said before I don’t want to defend Bruce, especially today, but do we really have a top 16/17 squad given our injury crisis?

Fulham, Palace and Brighton have more depth. Burnley are probably worse on paper though. Fulham just brought Loftus-Cheek off the bench and Mitrovic can’t get a game. Our best 11 on paper included Shelvey or a Longstaff until one of Arsenal’s fringe players joined.

I am kind of playing Devil’s advocate as we all know it goes much deeper than positions and points, but I can kind of see why dim pundits defend him.

Aye, get your point, missing front 3 and Schar is leaving anyone a mountain to climb, but I can’t excuse the total drop off in intensity and change of approach.

He bottled it missing those players. We saw same approach he kept persisting with earlier this year when he was without ASM. Backwards passing from midfield, no runners forward, no intensity in anything, rushing the ball forward, and clearly just trying to play directly to Joelinton against a full back.

He went back to same approach he was responsible too before Jones came in. Proves the ‘doing it my way’ stuff was bollocks, as today must have been him just going back to how players wanted then. Carbon copy approach, plan and performance to any of those games up until Everton away.

Could have easily shoved Fraser into Almiron role, and Murphy/Ritchie (lol) wide left. He shithoused it and stuck Hendrick back in.

Squad may be less talented and full of dossers, but he’s incapable of getting anywhere near best from them. Whether that’s tactically, or just numerous factors going into them wanting to play for him and run through brick walls to get a win.

Yep, I still agree with all that. Tactics were horrendous throughout and we heavily relied on luck earlier on also.

Not really getting the persistence with this formation. It seems set up to support Miggy but surely today of all times he needed to mix it round. We can keep the higher intensity and pressing under Jones under a different formation I’d have thought. No proper wingers or strikers seems a bit odd unless you’re Barca under Guardiola etc.

Burnley, Brighton and Fulham all won at Anfield.

Klopp will be looking for when they play us desolately as he knows it’s a guaranteed 3 points with this diabetic fat cunt in charge.

May 2016:

An open letter from owner Mike Ashley to the supporters and staff of Newcastle United:

I am writing to you in the immediate aftermath of the relegation of our Club - a bitterly disappointing outcome for all of us.

Newcastle United rightly has a proud and long tradition of competing at the highest level and I therefore understand and share the pain that supporters will be feeling at this difficult time.

Many of you have expressed strong views about what we could have done differently. I respect those views but I would like to reiterate that it has always been my intention to try to achieve the very best for Newcastle United.

We invested heavily in the squad over last summer and again in January, but we have been unable to secure Premier League status despite the recent efforts of the team under the formidable stewardship of Rafa Benitez.

I've said in the past that when I take on a challenge I am prepared to go through both good times and bad. There can be no doubt that relegation is a terrible blow but I want to assure you that the Club will now be doing everything it can at all levels to try to ensure a swift return to its rightful place in the Premier League.

We have done it before - we can do it again.

In the meantime, I thank the fans for their passionate support, in particular for Rafa and the team at recent fixtures, both home and away.

Clearly it is now time for a period of careful consideration whilst we reflect upon the lessons that need to be learned from the last 12 months to restore this great Club to the very top flight of English football.

No lessons learned.

Klopp will be looking for when they play us desolately as he knows it’s a guaranteed 3 points with this diabetic fat cunt in charge.

And we'll still hear about how hard it is "when you come here" and how great Liverpool are.

Come on Fulham

Why you’d support Fulham is beyond me. Bruce is going no where and even if he does not only is it too late there won’t be a Rafa to take over

I don't support Fulham, however in the context of the league table i would love for Fulham to overtake & eventually relegate us, Newcastle stink the place out, we do not deserve to be eating at the top table of football, the Gelatinous giant of over "what is it, 500 games or so" deserves every bit of ridicule & abuse he gets in every single form, the Leviathan of 90s Cliches has zero respect for you, me or any other Newcastle fan, why the fuck wouldn't I want the t!t to feel the pain he causes every time he eats his fat mouth, the Platypus nosed Khunt plays us, the media & his paymasters for his own gain, hes an awful man, awful "manager" & shouldn't be within a furlong of the premier league, in fact I hope Mitrovic relegates us, the cushion faced Khunt that is bruce, the ignorant ft pig that is Mike Ashley with the very last kick of the entire season, my life wont change, theirs might though so fcuk them

You're allowed to swear on here, this isn't the SMB ;)

Max he’ll lose at home in a row is 7.

58 year old manager who’s spent 20+ years in management, and best ‘gig’ he can get is at Sheffield Wednesday. Enough chances in the PL, but never come close to cementing a side in top half, let alone mid table mediocrity.

That’s evidence enough.

Him being here is unhappy marriage of no manager with anything about them wanting anything to do with this club/regime, and Ashley/board’s scope of recruitment. Probably plenty of managers on continent that would have taken chance on us if we’d have looked hard enough for someone instead of on our doorstep.

Would have much rather taken chance on someone left field who’s done well in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc than get this serial loser in. Couldn’t have been any worse, even if they turned out shite

If Ashley is really trying to get this takeover done and really feels he has a chance of getting it done, then he has to act now. Failure to do so backs up my feeling that no takeover is happening, as there is no way anyone will buy a championship club at the price he is asking.

58 year old manager who’s spent 20+ years in management, and best ‘gig’ he can get is at Sheffield Wednesday. Enough chances in the PL, but never come close to cementing a side in top half, let alone mid table mediocrity.

That’s evidence enough.

Him being here is unhappy marriage of no manager with anything about them wanting anything to do with this club/regime, and Ashley/board’s scope of recruitment. Probably plenty of managers on continent that would have taken chance on us if we’d have looked hard enough for someone instead of on our doorstep.

Would have much rather taken chance on someone left field who’s done well in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc than get this serial loser in. Couldn’t have been any worse, even if they turned out shite

Tuchel already said he was interested in the job before we signed McLaren. Charnley wouldn't even know who he was.

Absolutely desperate for this cunt to get sacked. For better results, football and chance of staying up, sure but I’m desperate not to hear another one of his fuckin mates coming out in the press and backing him up.

Come on Fulham

I don't support Fulham, however in the context of the league table i would love for Fulham to overtake & eventually relegate us, Newcastle stink the place out, we do not deserve to be eating at the top table of football, the Gelatinous giant of over "what is it, 500 games or so" deserves every bit of ridicule & abuse he gets in every single form, the Leviathan of 90s Cliches has zero respect for you, me or any other Newcastle fan, why the f*** wouldn't I want the t!t to feel the pain he causes every time he eats his fat mouth, the Platypus nosed Khunt plays us, the media & his paymasters for his own gain, hes an awful man, awful "manager" & shouldn't be within a furlong of the premier league, in fact I hope Mitrovic relegates us, the cushion faced Khunt that is bruce, the ignorant ft pig that is Mike Ashley with the very last kick of the entire season, my life wont change, theirs might though so fcuk them

You're allowed to swear on here, this isn't the SMB ;) Groan go and fuck easel as well man ya boring cunt

That’s evidence enough.

Would have much rather taken chance on someone left field who’s done well in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc than get this serial loser in. Couldn’t have been any worse, even if they turned out s****

Tuchel already said he was interested in the job before we signed McLaren. Charnley wouldn't even know who he was.

Yeah, it’s totally baffling. Hard to imagine these people are in charge of a club at the pinnacle of the sport. Everyone around us for years been trying to recruit best in class, best possible players and managers they can afford/attract.

Not even a case of Ashley having to invest millions of his own money, if we just had ambition to strive and achieve best within whatever budget Mike gives over teams wouldn’t be able to compete with us. We should be able to attract likes of Tuchel back then, Rafa; don’t forever have to be selling ourselves short, so sad.