Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Shearer just wants Bruce to get his pay off now so they can have a few lazy days by the pool in their Villas in Portugal, also someone mentioned today that Bruce still lives in the Northwest, is this true.

Shearer has always been an absolutely terrible pundit. It’s not a shock he isn’t a manager at all. I posted this in the old Bruce thread, but it’s no surprise they are close friends...

I was just looking for an article I remembered about Thauvin and came across this:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-lambasts-newcastle-uniteds-10093465.amp

They are at home and you’d expect them to come out, roll their sleeves up and have a right good go.

So then I turned to Google...

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-urges-newcastle-united-9278763.amp

Alan Shearer urges Newcastle United players to roll up their sleeves ahead of 'another' big summer

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-alan-shearer-players-19657220.amp

You say: 'Come on. What have you got? Show us something that can gives us a bit of belief, a little bit of hope. Roll your sleeves up and have a bit of a scrap

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/alan-shearer-highlights-biggest-reason-114643901.html

It is all well and good having ability but ability alone in a relegation scrap is not enough. You need characters that are going to fight. You need players that are going to roll up their sleeves and have a right good go. That has not been the case for Newcastle unfortunately.

Bald asshole.

Anyone expecting to hear Shearer criticise the cushion faced cunt Bruce did not see them sat in the ridiculous bubble (even though they were supposed to be socially distanced ffs) at the entrance to Dabbawal restaurant in Jesmond last Sept as I did, those 2 Alex Bruce & some other knobhead laughing annoyingly loud, gave me heartburn

Shearer has always been an absolutely terrible pundit. It’s not a shock he isn’t a manager at all. I posted this in the old Bruce thread, but it’s no surprise they are close friends...

I was just looking for an article I remembered about Thauvin and came across this:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-lambasts-newcastle-uniteds-10093465.amp

They are at home and you’d expect them to come out, roll their sleeves up and have a right good go.

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-urges-newcastle-united-9278763.amp

Alan Shearer urges Newcastle United players to roll up their sleeves ahead of 'another' big summer

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-alan-shearer-players-19657220.amp

You say: 'Come on. What have you got? Show us something that can gives us a bit of belief, a little bit of hope. Roll your sleeves up and have a bit of a scrap

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/alan-shearer-highlights-biggest-reason-114643901.html

It is all well and good having ability but ability alone in a relegation scrap is not enough. You need characters that are going to fight. You need players that are going to roll up their sleeves and have a right good go. That has not been the case for Newcastle unfortunately.

Bald asshole.

The last quote makes me want to rip off my own skin and set it on fire.

Bald asshole.

Yeah, he's not like :lol:

So lets list the things Bruce has undone since 18/19

Turned our solid defence to shit

Clean sheets -11-5 So far

Conceded 48-44 so far

Touches - 18-20th so far

Passes- 18th -20th so far

Shots-446-271

Goals 42-27

Tackles- 714-374

:huff:

Hows he tracking this season against Rafa's final season seeing he picked that particular benchmark for himself?

I notice all of the Brucites have stopped the “Bruce has x more points than Rafa at this stage” chatter.

He must’ve fallen behind again.

Hows he tracking this season against Rafa's final season seeing he picked that particular benchmark for himself?

Its always been used to as a benchmark to support him from the media,but showing facts of how we have gone backwards under him."big" clubs wanted our players under Rafa now noone wants any of them the man has fucked up everything as expected

As for Shearer he can jog on

Here’s the question I’d love to ask any or all of those pundits who keep claiming Bruce is a good manager and he’s “doing a great job”

Of all the clubs he’s managed, name one set of supporters who speak highly of him and would have him back at their club?

I don't think there's a more fitting manager to sum up Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley's tenure at Newcastle. This fat head is gaining more popularity with his former clubs the longer he's employed by us. I can't wait for the fans to return to the stadium, so this bacon scoffing charlatan can REALLY understand the frustration that's been building up since the day he was appointed.

Here’s the question I’d love to ask any or all of those pundits who keep claiming Bruce is a good manager and he’s “doing a great job”

Of all the clubs he’s managed, name one set of supporters who speak highly of him and would have him back at their club?

None whatsoever.  That alone speaks volumes.

Just compare Villa now, to under him.

Remember brummie moaning constantly about the same shit when Bruce was there, and as I never rated Bruce even in his heyday, I always felt really sorry for him.

Should have saved the pity, it was always going to come back and bite us on the arse.

The gall of this cunt to call anyone a traitor with the sheer disregard he has for this club, it’s fans and the area. Bloke couldn’t give a toss. He’s only in it for himself, the easy ride and his bank balance. He’s the fucking traitor.

I loathe him.

Just look at Sunderland, this fucking helfalump has laid waste to top class football in the North East.

Agnew took Boro down as well with W1D3L7 :lol: :lol: I assume when they leave NUFC they'll be off to Gateshead, Darlo, Blyth Spartans and Hartlepool to fuck things up there too.