Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

This thing about Ashley not wanting to pay out the compo for Bruce if he sacked him.

Said before, but why is it always phrased like it's Ashley's personal money.

You never hear anything like this at other clubs. If their manager is shit they pay them off and sack them.(probably not as much, as they likely have sensible clauses, unlike the idiot Ashley)

But I'm sure everything goes through the club accounts and will likely show as so.

Hate that it's always presented that Ashley personally has to pay for things. Same as when we spend any money on players. It's always "Ashley opened his wallet"

This is my pet hate also tbh

Has he come under any pressure anywhere? Backpages saving he has 3 games to save his job etc?

Been looking up at quotes Shearer made about mcClaren compared to drinking pal Bruce :jesuswept:

Tbf, you aren't going to throw your mate under the bus.

He'll be tapping up every fucker in the media to vouch for him. No question whatsoever that he's on the phone to Lee Charnley giving him a blow by blow account of his day at the training ground every day to avoid questions of competency and scrutiny.

He's snivelling little coward.

How the fuck is Bruce still our manager? Fucking hell i hope we go down. What a fucking waste of time the last few years with Bruce has been. I would rather have lockdown a million years than see more of Bruce, and like Bruce in our club. Ambition please.

Fulham deserves to stay up, but i fear Brighton might be bad enough to save this pathetic shithouse.

This c**t found the mole yet? Or is he still plodding around the training ground with his wellies on, a pitch fork and packet of mealworms for bait?

Looking for something would constitute actually doing something. He never had any intention of searching out the leak. Too much like hard work.

Second time in recent weeks heard Darren Ambrose on TalkSPORT, seems to get it unlike most of the halfwhits on there. Even says ‘he knows what supports want’, and from what I’ve heard of him he’s generally on point, pretty sums up yesterday pretty well here I though

A quick look at the West Ham line up tonight shows the difference even with someone like Moyes. He’s got 3 attacking players behind Antonio and 2 holding midfielders. At no point this season has Bruce considered playing Wilson, ASM, Almiron and Fraser even when fit.

The fact he had dropped Almiron previously this season, by all accounts had fallen out with ASM and was going to drop him aswell prior to Covid, just further emphasises how we could have been a far greater attacking force this season.

Bruce will undoubtedly lie and try to re write history if the worst happens, but the fact remains he had the tools at his disposal against inferior teams earlier in the season and failed to use them. The most negative and clueless manager in my lifetime, hell i’d rather even have Carver back than this clueless c***.

Second time in recent weeks heard Darren Ambrose on TalkSPORT, seems to get it unlike most of the halfwhits on there. Even says ‘he knows what supports want’, and from what I’ve heard of him he’s generally on point, pretty sums up yesterday pretty well here I though

So hard to listen to, that. They’re absolutely spot on in everything that they say. Absolutely criminal if this incarnation of NUFC stays up

A quick look at the West Ham line up tonight shows the difference even with someone like Moyes. He’s got 3 attacking players behind Antonio and 2 holding midfielders. At no point this season has Bruce considered playing Wilson, ASM, Almiron and Fraser even when fit.

The fact he had dropped Almiron previously this season, by all accounts had fallen out with ASM and was going to drop him aswell prior to Covid, just further emphasises how we could have been a far greater attacking force this season.

Bruce will undoubtedly lie and try to re write history if the worst happens, but the fact remains he had the tools at his disposal against inferior teams earlier in the season and failed to use them. The most negative and clueless manager in my lifetime, hell i’d rather even have Carver back than this clueless c***.

He tried hoying them all into some clusterfuck of a 532 away to Wolves, with Murphy right wing back. It was clearly just Brucey being petulant and throwing them all in together as a middle finger to fans calling out defensive performances, just so he could be vindicated in never starting that many forwards ever again.

Fraser and Almiron centre midfield, ASM in that horrendous 10 role Bruce tried with him and Wilson somewhere ahead. Was horror show from what I recall, just sitting deep constantly and never on the ball or running forward.

Would love to see that sort of 4231, 442, even with Joe as a second striker I wouldn’t sniff at him trying - but most important thing we have to have, which has always been non existent with Bruce is some intensity, pressing, runners forward, playing forward, everything we saw against Everton.

Problem is Shelvey is teflon. Can’t play any sort of midfield pair with Shelvey in.