Newcastle United v Wolves @ 8pm on Saturday 27/02/21 (Live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Got to be getting 4 points at the very least against these and West Brom but these two games are starting to look a lot like Stoke and Bournemouth 2016.

If we persist with this diamond formation they're going to score through the wide areas and full back channels as a combination of them not getting any help and them not being very good results in the conceding of goals.

Got to be getting 4 points at the very least against these and West Brom but these two games are starting to look a lot like Stoke and Bournemouth 2016.

If we persist with this diamond formation they're going to score through the wide areas and full back channels as a combination of them not getting any help and them not being very good results in the conceding of goals.

I'd say bare minimum 6-7 needed from Wolves, WB, Villa and Brighton.

I am certain defeat will see the end of bruce.

We need to lose this.our club depends on it.

I'd rather we just win a few more, stay up comfortably, takeover goes through because we're still in the Prem, and Bruce gets the axe, to be honest.

I never want to see our club lose, but to each their own.

Willian Jose will get his first and second goals for the club.

Has started looking better since the manager quit playing Neto and Traore on their strong side with them whipping in crosses all the time, as he didn't look a threat to get on the end of them like Jimenez might do.

Instead Neto and Traore are now coming infield and linking up with him, quite well. It will all blossom beautifully against us and they will deck us. Neto and Traore are going to run riot.

I am certain defeat will see the end of bruce.

We need to lose this.our club depends on it.

I'd rather we just win a few more, stay up comfortably, takeover goes through because we're still in the Prem, and Bruce gets the axe, to be honest.

I never want to see our club lose, but to each their own.

Me neither mate , but needs must for the greater good in this case.

Imo of course.

Really must win. A draw will be no use as I'd expect that at the most from West Brom away and two points from these games isn't enough.

Except for Bruce of course, who I cant help but feel would get sacked if we lost would be preserved by a useless draw to continue onto West Brom to do the same again as we hammer the nails into our own coffin.

Guest reefatoon

Hope we win if the takeover is still real, if it isn't i couldn't care less if we lose 0-10.

This is my standing as well.

Totally agree. This is why we need to know one way or the other, it’s confusing as fuck prior to kick off  :lol:

At our worst when it counts. Another predictable loss.

Would love a win, still feel cheated after Boly's hands over Dubravkas face..

:lol: fuming. Wasn't it him who elbowed Ayoze moments before their winner at SJP too?

"We need the VAR. Right now."

:lol: fuming. Wasn't it him who elbowed Ayoze moments before their winner at SJP too?

"We need the BAR. Right now."

Holy fudge, double the reason to beat them! Still can't believe the ref got everything so wrong that game :D

Aye. Remember they almost scored on the break right after that elbow too. Abysmal officiating. Deserved to win that even after we went down to 10.