Newcastle United v Wolves @ 8pm on Saturday 27/02/21 (Live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Dubs in goal only change

looks like @ToonMouthTyne is a member on here

Aye

Twitter is so cringe. Seems like everyone who posts on football is just jockeying for some sort of 'in the know' status so they can become perceived as some kind of oracle. Clicked on that profile and a minute after line up was posted he said "6:53pm" and re-shared the comment regarding Dubravka in.

Anyway, why am I even bothered  :lol: I'm posting on a forum about it as if it matters.

So what is our formation? Are ASM and Joelinton CF, wingers or somewhere in between?

Tbh it’s improved us lots and I thought Joelinton put in a good shift against Man Utd, but it seems like we don’t use strikers.

It's Steve Bruce's way.

Both will be the false no.10.

Dubs in goal only change

Aye

Twitter is so cringe. Seems like everyone who posts on football is just jockeying for some sort of 'in the know' status so they can become perceived as some kind of oracle. Clicked on that profile and a minute after line up was posted he said "6:53pm" and re-shared the comment regarding Dubravka in.

Anyway, why am I even bothered  :lol: I'm posting on a forum about it as if it matters.

Yeah I find NUFC-related Twitter awful

Dubs in goal only change

Aye

Aye! throw in the new brand of celebrity fans, their social media wars and more podcasts than points on there and it’s a right state.

So what is our formation? Are ASM and Joelinton CF, wingers or somewhere in between?

Tbh it’s improved us lots and I thought Joelinton put in a good shift against Man Utd, but it seems like we don’t use strikers.

It's Steve Bruce's way.

Both will be the false no.10.

Aye, at least the gloves are off now.

Not sure why he can’t change it to 4-2-3-1 and play ASM, Miggy and Fraser in their best positions. Maybe I’m expecting too much though.

Dubs in goal only change

Aye

[tweet]1365736779039600642[/tweet]

Anyway, why am I even bothered  [emoji38] I'm posting on a forum about it as if it matters.

Aye! throw in the new brand of celebrity fans, their social media wars and more podcasts than points on there and it’s a right state.

The only one who can call himself a success is True Geordie, who fair play to him, has done really well for himself.

Has anyone noticed whenever we’re the 1730 kick off game they start taking about the 2000 kick off as soon as our game has finished, but when we’re the 2000 kick off we’re lucky to get a mention 10 minutes before our kick off

Dubs in goal only change

Aye

:lol: You're not wrong.