Newcastle United v Wolves @ 8pm on Saturday 27/02/21 (Live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Now do we want a win to help stay up and improve any chances of a takeover. Or do we want to lose in the hope Bruce gets the bullet and we bring in someone half competent who can keep us and help with any future takeover. Or do we carry on smothering ourselves in total ambivalence and not give a fuck about the result as nothing will change. It’s so fucking confusing being a supporter nowadays.

Barely even worth a thought at this point imo.

Agreed. Bruce isn't getting the bullet. We might as well get three points.

I'm at a point where if there is no takeover, and we are going down, let it be with Bruce. Can you imagine if he was sacked, Rafa or Howe or anyone else comes in and we still go down? The media, especially Buce's pals will say we should never have gotten rid of Bruce and that he would have kept us up. Or they'll wipe the memory of Bruce being here altogether and firmly lay the blame at whoever is in charge when we go down.

Bruce would be smiling so arrogantly if someone else is blamed for his failure.

I'm at a point where if there is no takeover, and we are going down, let it be with Bruce. Can you imagine if he was sacked, Rafa or Howe or anyone else comes in and we still go down? The media, especially Buce's pals will say we should never have gotten rid of Bruce and that he would have kept us up. Or they'll wipe the memory of Bruce being here altogether and firmly lay the blame at whoever is in charge when we go down

Bruce would be smiling so arrogantly is somoene else is blamed for his failure.

If we go down there will be no takeover and no manager worth anything would touch us with a barge pole. If we get beat tonight, he would be sacked straight away by any other club. I think we all know that won’t be the case though.

I’m at the stage where if Bruce is here, I want the place to burn to the ground.

The moment he leaves will be the moment I hope we start to pick up points.

If that leaves us in the Championship, so be it. It’ll be down to Bruce and Ashley not making a change. If the Championship kills the takeover, so be it. If they’re as serious as they’ve made themselves out to be, relegation wouldn’t change their desire to sign on the dotted line.

There will be no takeover

We will go down

Bruce will still be here

Imagine this  :dave:

Would not really be arsed by that point, if he's still manager, could get some satisfaction in watching Ashley's club plummeting in value.

We certainly won't be getting promoted with that useless sack of shit as manager. Don't think he's fit for professional football tbh, there'll be better coaches in the conference league.

I’m at the stage where if Bruce is here, I want the place to burn to the ground.

If that leaves us in the Championship, so be it. It’ll be down to Bruce and Ashley not making a change. If the Championship kills the takeover, so be it. If they’re as serious as they’ve made themselves out to be, relegation wouldn’t change their desire to sign on the dotted line.

I’m at the place where I want the place to burn to the ground with Bruce still in the middle of the fire. Not a death threat though Alex.

I’m at the place where I want the place to burn to the ground with Bruce still in the middle of the fire. Not a death threat though Alex.

;D

:lol:

The Mother of Daffodils.

In some fantasy land where I knew we were guaranteed 17th, wouldn’t give an arse if we lost 6-0 every game until Bruce is sacked or falls on his back and can’t right himself.

We’re never going to consistently see the football shown between that last half hour of Leeds home and Everton away, and it’s only a downward trajectory under the Steve’s so would prefer to just see us tanked every game and watch Bruce’s mental state unwind press conference by press conference. Proper Shining style.

He’s just so unlikable, and offensive to every sense, just don’t want him anything to do with Newcastle United.

I absolutely as much as ever and maybe even more than when Pardew was manager, want us to lose and get relegated. Although one day there will be no doubt be a takeover I don't believe it's anytime soon and certainly not with the Saudi's involved. If ever someone deserves to have his investment devalued its the idiot who employed Steve Bruce in the first place and the same idiot who had left the useless twat in charge as we plunge down into the Championship. The only consolation from another relegation will be how much it will have cost our disgusting cancerous owner.