El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

We don't win this and we may well be fucked. Good news on the injuries may change that, but I just did the predictor thing in the Chronicle and this and Sheff Utd (h) are the only 2 wins I had us down as getting. Quite a few draws though.

If we drop into the bottom three on Thursday and then lose this, I think the following fixture (Villa?) might be win or bust for Bruce. Ashley will only pull the trigger if there's quantifiable evidence that objectively points to relegation being more likely than survival. As long as we're above the drop, he won't act.

Watched these a decent amount since Sam came in, and they are really poor defensively. Get opened up time and time again.

However they can cause issues themselves going forward. And they are well capable of exploiting a team that is rubbish defensively.

If we had everyone fit I would have said we'd beat them easily in the new system, but it looks like we will be missing our 3 best players?

Could go either way, and my gut says that fat head gets one over us and is unbearable in his interview after. It's so obviously going to go that way.

Should also be an intriguing watch for Arsenal fans to see Willock and Maitland-Niles go up against each other in midfield.

Not wanting to be one of those "entitled" fans but I fucking hate the fact that we're at the same level as West fucking Brom.

Not entitled at all. Carragher said on Sky recently that we're rightfully unhappy because of this.

I was at that game under Pardew. Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba were unplayable first half. I remember some lad who looked like Will McKenzie whiteyed in the bag storage shelf and it was sloshing about the bus all the way home. Fucking rank.

Shame such a shite manager was given such a class team.

Think Bruce would take a draw.

Course he will. Something something cumulation of points at the end of the season.

If Fulham lose a draw isn't a bad result tbh. Well, it is, it's obviously a disgrace; but if you've got microscopic expectations, it'll do.

Think Bruce would take a draw.

Course he will. Something something cumulation of points at the end of the season.

If Fulham lose a draw isn't a bad result tbh. Well, it is, it's obviously a disgrace; but if you've got microscopic expectations, it'll do.

Didn't realise Fulham play midweek, albeit against Spurs, before this so that might change depending on that result but if they don't win he'll take a draw.

West Brom have been looking a bit more solid recently, the allardyce blueprint is starting to slowly work. He did the same at Sunderland, started off getting whacked each week for a couple of months then it clicked. That click started with a 3-0 home win against Newcastle...

Watched these a decent amount since Sam came in, and they are really poor defensively. Get opened up time and time again.

However they can cause issues themselves going forward. And they are well capable of exploiting a team that is rubbish defensively.

If we had everyone fit I would have said we'd beat them easily in the new system, but it looks like we will be missing our 3 best players?

Could go either way, and my gut says that fat head gets one over us and is unbearable in his interview after. It's so obviously going to go that way.

Should also be an intriguing watch for Arsenal fans to see Willock and Maitland-Niles go up against each other in midfield.

And then after that we've got to listen the the King of unbearable bellends and his media chums saying he's still doing a good job