El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

People wanting us to lose. My life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep down they don’t, they are full of s*** like  :lol:

If I knew losing this game would 100% get Bruce sacked, I'd take a loss right now tbh.

If I knew losing this game would 100% get Bruce sacked, I'd take a loss right now tbh.

If I knew losing today would 100% spur us on to stay up I’d take a loss right now tbh.

This

This

I genuinely don't think you mean that. If we lose today, in all likelihood we go down in my view. Maybe Bruce does get sacked, but from a position of losing today I'm not sure there are any guarantees we stay up with a new manager. We've been lucky that both times we've gone down, we've come back up. As I say today could get Bruce sacked, but it could also be the catalyst for a multi-year decline.

Every defeat puts Bruce at more risk. The question should be, why would you want to win and keep him here?

No one does on here that I see , so why ever go to the match to support the team? It’s an age old argument mate , I get all the sentiments really I do but I deep down never WANT us to lose a game of football, I can still hate Bruce with a passion though . O0

Deep down they don’t, they are full of s*** like  [emoji38]

This

I genuinely don't think you mean that. If we lose today, in all likelihood we go down in my view. Maybe Bruce does get sacked, but from a position of losing today I'm not sure there are any guarantees we stay up with a new manager. We've been lucky that both times we've gone down, we've come back up. As I say today could get Bruce sacked, but it could also be the catalyst for a multi-year decline.

That's already been the case since Ashley took over tbf

This

If Bruce keeps us up absolutely nothing will change and we’ll be stuck in this nightmare for the foreseeable. Wohoo.

Every defeat puts Bruce at more risk. The question should be, why would you want to win and keep him here?

That question has been answered a million times over on here. While there is a chance of a takeover it makes sense to want to stay in the Premier League. We’re that late in the season now winning and staying up is the most important thing.

They’re never sacking Bruce either.

This

I completely agree. But that's no sense in wanting the rot to go further and for us to end up as a mid-table Championship team.

This

If we stay up absolutely nothing will change and we’ll be stuck in this nightmare for the foreseeable. Wohoo.

We've been down twice and nothing changed. Nothing will change until Ashley leaves. Ashley leaving requires someone to pay a very substantial sum of money. That is far more likely in the Premier League than the Championship.

Going against the grain here but I quite like Carney.

She’s alright. People need to get over their dislike of female commentators.

I don't dislike them because they're female, I dislike them because they're awful. I look forward to the first decent female pundit/commentator.

I rest my case [emoji38]

Here man, i'm all for equality and female involvement in the sport. The current crop of female pundits/commentators on British TV just don't strike me as exceptional, and this isn't me saying males are automatically superior, there's a whole load of shit male pundits/commentators as well.

It's the language man "aren't exceptional"  bang average female pundit gets called out, a bang average male pundit is just *huh it's a Sunday"

This

I completely agree. But that's no sense in wanting the rot to go further and for us to end up as a mid-table Championship team.

Unless Ashley goes and a takeover happens what is the point anyway. I do agree it's important to stay up this year to find out though, as I don't think we have any chance of a takeover if we go down.

This

He won’t be sacked so why keep fuking barking on about it  :lol:  He’s here for the start of next season IF we stay up, he will then understand the true feelings for him on Tyneside , I want him to face the fans tbh.

Bruce is actively contributing to the rot, getting rid if him would do far more good than harm.

I agree with you that he is contributing to the rot. I disagree that wanting us to lose a game against the second worst team in the league with 11 to play is sensible. If this was October maybe I'd be with you, but as a say if we lose today it may well be relegation no matter what (we love Rafa, and saving us in his first season was beyond him).

This

If we stay up absolutely nothing will change and we’ll be stuck in this nightmare for the foreseeable. Wohoo.

We've been down twice and nothing changed. Nothing will change until Ashley leaves. Ashley leaving requires someone to pay a very substantial sum of money. That is far more likely in the Premier League than the Championship.

I changed my post to ”if Bruce keeps us up”. It’s not that I want us to be relegated. I want Bruce gone asap and it would increase our chances massively imo.