El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

People wanting us to lose. My life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep down they don’t, they are full of s*** like  :lol:

If I knew losing this game would 100% get Bruce sacked, I'd take a loss right now tbh.

This

I genuinely don't think you mean that. If we lose today, in all likelihood we go down in my view. Maybe Bruce does get sacked, but from a position of losing today I'm not sure there are any guarantees we stay up with a new manager. We've been lucky that both times we've gone down, we've come back up. As I say today could get Bruce sacked, but it could also be the catalyst for a multi-year decline.

If we stay up absolutely nothing will change and we’ll be stuck in this nightmare for the foreseeable. Wohoo.

We've been down twice and nothing changed. Nothing will change until Ashley leaves. Ashley leaving requires someone to pay a very substantial sum of money. That is far more likely in the Premier League than the Championship.

I changed my post to ”if Bruce keeps us up”. It’s not that I want us to be relegated. I want Bruce gone asap and it would increase our chances massively imo.

I actually don’t, the damage has been done now, the injuries we have are massive, still want Bruce gone but the time this season has passed, we’ve learned that twice.

I’m 100% sure he will play for a draw.

Watch out for Hendricks, JL , Carol  playing a part here

This will look the shittiest looking team we have seen all season .

No way on earth we win this , someone convince me?