El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

I think I want us to lose, to go down, to humiliate Bruce, for the takeover stuff to be resolved one way or another.

Bollocks to this Zombie club stuff.

Basically this.

So fucking depressing.

It's got to be something like:

Dubravka

Krafth - Lascelles - Clark - Dummett

Shelvey

Hendrick - Hayden

Joelinton - Willock - Fraser

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something like:

Dubravka

Hendrick - Shelvey - Hayden - Fraser

------------------Willock--------------

----------------------------------------

------------------Joelinton------------

or

Dubravka

------------------Hayden--------------

Hendrick - Shelvey - Willock - Fraser

------------------Joelinton------------

Looks shite on paper but if we're continuing with the high press there's, at least theoretically, enough "legs" in that side to carry it out. Absolutely no goal threat though and, as usual,  it seems we're giving the opposition way too much respect.

Maybe with the exception of Carroll, you could make a case for each and every one of those players on the bench to be starting :lol:

With the exception of Darlow and Carroll all of them (unless they had some niggling injuries) would have been starting if it was up to me. :lol:

Maybe with the exception of Carroll, you could make a case for each and every one of those players on the bench to be starting :lol:

With the exception of Darlow and Carroll all of them (unless they had some niggling injuries) would have been starting if it was up to me. :lol:

Even though there is only 9 of them, I’d fancy the bench team to give the starting 11 a good game :lol:

Incredible how wrong he’s got it today, even by his standards.

I hope we make them look like 2010 Barcelona today.

With our luck, it'll be a 0-0 or 1-1, Bruce lauded by media for the master mind performance, getting points on the board despite unprecedented injury list which he had no control over whatsoever despite his track record at every club he's ever managed.

Can't fucking believe the cheek of the Darlow stuff. Who the fuck else is leaking it? Bet you any money it was him all along, then he's gone running to Luke begging him to backtrack and cover for him. Regardless, why the fuck is the player himself only officially getting the info 72 hours later? If Bruce was so seething about the leak, why wasn't he on the blower to Darlow immediately to assure him he had nowt to do with it and offer an explanation. Instead he speaks to him 72 hours later? WTF?

Just appalling management, whichever way you look at it. Playground shite.