El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

That's a major, major worry, like. The upcoming three games are easily the biggest of the season and we're without our three best attackers. Joelinton and Carroll are incapable of scoring goals so basically we're relying on Dwight Gayle for survival, a solid three years after he demonstrated that he's never going to be much use at this level.

That's a major, major worry, like. The upcoming three games are easily the biggest of the season and we're without our three only attackers. Joelinton and Carroll are incapable of scoring goals so basically we're relying on Dwight Gayle for survival, a solid three years after he demonstrated that he's never going to be much use at this level.

fyp

Expect a shit game and any tactical plan that Jones has been building to go completely out of the window for this one.

It'll be Carroll and Gayle up top, Joelinton and Hendrick on the wing.

Fraser coming in for either ASM or Almiron isn’t too much of a downgrade. The issue is the other change for me. He absolutely has to put another attacking player in that place. If he goes with either Murphy or Anderson I think we’ll be alright. West Brom are absolutely shit and I still think we’ll have enough to beat them if he sticks to the same system and goes like for like. I’ve got a feeling he’ll revert to a more defensive setup though and get Hendrick in. If that happens we’re absolutely done for.

Think I'd probably go for:

Fraser in for ASM

Willock into Almiron's role

S.Longstaff into Willock's position

Absolutely no goals in the team at all, so relying on Lascelles/Clark to score from a set piece forced from a decent press, and then hope that West Brom are too shit to score.

Guess you go something like...

Dubravka

Krafth - Lascelles - Clark - LB

Hayden - Shelvey - Willock

Fraser - Gayle - Beg Jow

God what a hideous team.

Think I'd go same back four with:

Longstaff --- Hayden---- Shelvey

------------------ Willock ------------------

--------- Gayle --------- Fraser ----------

Guess you go something like...

Dubravka

Krafth - Lascelles - Clark - LB

Hayden - Shelvey - Willock

Fraser - Gayle - Beg Jow

God what a hideous team.

Think I'd go same back four with:

Longstaff --- Hayden---- Shelvey

------------------ Willock ------------------

--------- Gayle --------- Fraser ----------

Aye, I had similar originally but with Joelinton upfront as I'd forgotten about the existence of Fraser. He won't drop Joe.

We need to somehow make the most of our best deliverer and our best finisher. So that's Fraser and Gayle.

Krafth - Lascelles - Clark - Dummett

-------------- Hayden - Shelvey

------- Joe ------ Willock ----- Fraser

----------------------- Gayle