El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Does nobody else see that Krafth is a completely useless defender? I would rather have murphy in there at right back and it would possibly give us more attacking threat as well.

I honestly would not play Kraft again this season, he just backs off all the time and is so easily turned... how the hell he plays international football???

Well said tubes.

:lol:

Who are you lyke? (apologies if already asked/answered)

I’ve just answered it in the Takeover thread funnily enough.

Read this forum for a long time... On and off. Decided to register to express my fury towards Bruce.

From reading the forum for so long I’m aware of some members. Tubes being one of them, because I enjoyed reading his meltdowns. I also know dangermaus on RTG, despite never having an account on there before.

Absolutely insane they're not training today in addition to having Monday off. Particularly when the defence has been absolutely shite and they're going to be facing a barrage of crosses where we always struggle.

Obviously I don't have a good idea of the day to day operations of a Premier League club but having three days off between Wolves and West Brom, given the context, just seems incredibly slack. It doesn't even have to be physical work, if it's about tiredness.

Exactly they could be in just for a lighter session with more of a walk through tactics and some film review. Having them all just sat at home really is unbelievable.

We have to be the least professional club in the league by now. Fallen miles behind everyone else.

Obviously I don't have a good idea of the day to day operations of a Premier League club but having three days off between Wolves and West Brom, given the context, just seems incredibly slack. It doesn't even have to be physical work, if it's about tiredness.

Aye. It’s not like Allardyce is renowned for making the most of set-plays for example. Even a day just watching their set-pieces under Allardyce and practicing defending and exploiting them on the break. I mean I know Bruce isn’t a complete amateur so they’ll no doubt be doing that, but no harm in drilling it in for an extra half day or day. Saturday’s the sort of game that for 20 years has Allardyce 1-0 win, centre-back from a corner or free-kick written all over it.

Aye. It’s not like Allardyce is renowned for making the most of set-plays for example. Even a day just watching their set-pieces under Allardyce and practicing defending and exploiting them on the break. I mean I know Bruce isn’t a complete amateur so they’ll no doubt be doing that, but no harm in drilling it in for an extra half day or day. Saturday’s the sort of game that for 20 years has Allardyce 1-0 win, centre-back from a corner or free-kick written all over it.

Couldn't agree more. If nothing else it highlights the gravity of our current situation if nowt else.

Big Sam will be keeping his fingers crossed that Bruce is still in charge come Sunday. A team apparently riven by splits in the camp reduced to taking half the week off so they don't have to face each other. Even the ones who were playing for professional pride probably can't be arsed by now.

fucking day off. nee wonder there's so many muscle and tendon injuries.

idiots, the lot of them.

and what about tactics and formation?? we have a new front 3 playing together from the start for the first time.

jesus.