El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

would go for the following or a 4-3-3 with same players:

----------------------Dubs--------------------------

Murphy-----Lascelles-----Clark-------Lewis

--------------Hayden------Shelvey----------

Ritchie-----------Willock------------Fraser

---------------Joe--------------------

Not that we can afford more injuries but Hayden has managed to avoid criticism while being one of our worst performers in the past 3-4 games. I wonder if he’s been carrying an injury?

Not that we can afford more injuries but Hayden has managed to avoid criticism while being one of our worst performers in the past 3-4 games. I wonder if he’s been carrying an injury?

Yep...

Yep...

Ah brilliant, time for Jeff Hendrick to worsen an already terrible situation.

Good job we binned Yedlin off and have cast out the Longstaffs.

Forgot the Longstaffs were even available. Christ Bruce really has shot himself in the foot, he's not going to play them because he probably thinks they are the moles. :lol:

He’ll risk Hayden and Krath for fitness to play them. He has to - Will be worrying if he doesn’t, and there only options at RB that are fit able to kick a ball.

If both our fucked he’ll have to go back to ‘wing backs’ with Murph on the right  :(

Dub

Murphy — Lascelles — Fed — Clark — Lewis

Joe — Willock — Shelvey — Fraser

Gayle

Could be the worst NUFC team in living memory without Hayden, Wilson, ASM and Miggy.

I'm not convinced Hayden needs to be included in that list, but I know you rate him more than most.

If Hayden’s out, we’ll be lining up without every player that’s shown us any semblance of form/ability/hope this season... Darlow, Manquillo, Schar, Almiron, ASM, Wilson.

All down to a loanee from another club, and Dubravka to get in the way of everything and anything.