El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Could be the worst NUFC team in living memory without Hayden, Wilson, ASM and Miggy.

I'm not convinced Hayden needs to be included in that list, but I know you rate him more than most.

If Hayden’s out, we’ll be lining up without every player that’s shown us any semblance of form/ability/hope this season... Darlow, Manquillo, Schar, Almiron, ASM, Wilson.

All down to a loanee from another club, and Dubravka to get in the way of everything and anything.

I get that, but Hayden's been a bit rubbish for the last 3-4 games so I don't think he'd be a huge difference playing.

Could be the worst NUFC team in living memory without Hayden, Wilson, ASM and Miggy.

I'm not convinced Hayden needs to be included in that list, but I know you rate him more than most.

If Hayden’s out, we’ll be lining up without every player that’s shown us any semblance of form/ability/hope this season... Darlow, Manquillo, Schar, Almiron, ASM, Wilson.

All down to a loanee from another club, and Dubravka to get in the way of everything and anything.

I get that, but Hayden's been a bit rubbish for the last 3-4 games so I don't think he'd be a huge difference playing.

Agreed, but he’s embarrassingly our best midfielder, and only one I’d try to rely on playing well. Thought he looked alright a RB that game few weeks ago, but he’s been hopeless at CB.

Him all day over Shelvey, Hendrick or even Longstaffs.

Rafa got a tune out of him and improved him greatly, but that was Rafa who could drill and coach a midfield 2 to pivot and move for the ball! In ideal world, we’d have invested properly in most important area of the team - midfield! So we wouldn’t be in the shit relying on likes of Isaac Hayden!

I hate to lose to Allardyce. Really hate that so much I would like us to win.

I originally had this down as a boring draw but for some reason I can't explain I think we will nick this.  I thinks perhaps the team will go out and bust a gut for the past few days of gloom.

Annoyingly, Bruce hasn’t actually had the reet hidings we’ve deserved a lot of times.

Only Leicester 5-0 last year, and there was 5 away at City but no shame in that.

Pardew used to concede 4+ like changing underwear. Bruce has an annoying knack of having us play a bag of shit, but either luck out that opposition are off it or just drag them down to our level. Even Brentford should have given us a hiding, Leicester home, Villa away, Sheff U all performances that deserved a stuffing. Man City took foot well of gas 2-0, that could have been anything if they weren’t going through mass fixture congestion and saving themselves.

The British brexitball dinosaur derby s*** off. I couldn’t be paid to watch this s*** but hopefully big Sam puts a nail in the sports direct fc coffin

Oh tubes, you’ll definitely watch it.

:lol: Aye. Wish he'd fuck off with his constant shite patter. 4 or 5 different accounts over 5 years. Absolute weirdo.

anything but a win on Sunday Should see the end of Bruce's tenure,

Put jones in charge now, Bruce has lost the fans players and his own mind. :frantic:

He’s here till the end ffs, deal with it  :lol:

Fuck me, Karen Carney gets where water wouldn't at the minute. She's doing her level best to prove right those that say equal gender opportunities aren't always a good thing.