El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Guest reefatoon

Could be quite interesting to see who is playing. We have loads of injuries, but if some player is randomly missing, then detective Bruce might have found his mole.

Not seen any mention of Fat Sam moaning on and claiming the PL is trying to relegate them. Same bloke who said football should be stopped because of the cough, but haven’t seen wearing a mask since!

We asked if we could play it next Monday and they [the Premier League] said no,” Allardyce said. “And then what do we have to do? Play at 12 on Sunday. Thank you very much, that’s really nice of you at the Premier League, helping us to get relegated, or trying to get us relegated. That’s how it is. You can ask for different dates or times but any one we asked for has been completely ignored.”

Record since he’s been there, including losing to the only team below them Sheff U the other week!

P14 W2 D4  GF11 GA29

Trying to relegate them  :aww: Think Allardyce is trying harder!

Going against the grain here but I quite like Carney.

She’s alright. People need to get over their dislike of female commentators.

Not sure I agree about Carney.  Think she is pretty terrible, seems to want to be 'edgy' and comes across as cliche ridden. Nowt to do with her gender/sex: more to do with her ability as commentator and pundit.

I like Scott, think she is quite insightful and honest in her opinions.

I don't dislike them because they're female, I dislike them because they're awful. I look forward to the first decent female pundit/commentator.

From what I can work out, last time these two creatures faced off was in 2010!

Blackburn Mackems 0-0 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9085679.stm

Bruce moaning in post match that his striker Darren Bent is the only player in the side capable of scoring, and doesn’t score.

And in 2013/14 and 2014/15...

Fair does! Looked through those seasons, totally missed him at West Ham!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30766357

West Ham and wor Andy humping Bruce 3-0!

All your favourites, 5 back, injured players with references to lengthy injury list , same old broken record patter in the post match

I don't dislike them because they're female, I dislike them because they're awful. I look forward to the first decent female pundit/commentator.

Alex Scott?

I rest my case :lol:

Alex Scott?

She was great from the get go too, Carney struggles with the basics of being a commentator.