I didn't get that mention notification for some reason, but I found it anyway [emoji38]

If it comes out on PS4, I'll get it when it's £12 :shifty:

[emoji38] Don't. You would hate every second of it, unfortunately.

I read 'survival' and that was enough tbh. Only way I've managed to not buy The Flame In The Flood for £3 for so long because of the 'survival' epithet. Survival inevitably equals crafting, aye? Collecting wool and sticks and metal shards to create a level 1 blunt knife, and so forth?

If I would describe Moder with one word it would be 'underwhelming'. She wasn't that much of a fight, mostly flying around and shooting a bit and then landing, doing mostly nothing so that I could get in free shots with my melee weapon.

Maybe it was the location that did it. The arena was fairly small, so maybe it confused her AI, causing her to do nothing when she should attack.

If I would describe Moder with one word it would be 'underwhelming'. She wasn't that much of a fight, mostly flying around and shooting a bit and then landing, doing mostly nothing so that I could get in free shots with my melee weapon.

Maybe it was the location that did it. The arena was fairly small, so maybe it confused her AI, causing her to do nothing when she should attack.

Pretty much the same for all the bosses. They seem very easy to outwit and manipulate them into positions where they can't do anything. Even happens completely by accident.

Pretty much the same for all the bosses. They seem very easy to outwit and manipulate them into positions where they can't do anything. Even happens completely by accident.

Yeah, that happened with Moder for us, it hit the deck and glitched. Just stood there motionless until will killed it.

• 6 months later...

Don't think there is an awful lot of new stuff added. Some new walls, roofs and furniture.
Some changes to food ingredients and effects the different foods does. There has been some changes to the combat when it comes to blocking and stamina usage too.