Mike Ashley

Doctor Zaius

Seeing as the previous thread morphed into the Takeover thread...

The cancer that needs to be removed. All roads lead back to this rancid piece of human filth. Bruce, Charnley, the training ground, the shit players are all merely symptoms of this utter cunt.

Stay up or go down, nothing will change until he's gone. 

Agreed. There's too much focus on Steve Bruce. It was exactly the same under Alan Pardew. We can't count on the solidarity of fans to get him him out. The club needs to burn so it costs Ashley more to own it than to sell at a loss. It's the only way I can see for long term improvement.

Someone said on the True Faith Podcast that Fat Mike is still asking for the most "cash" ever spent on a

EPL football team. Liverpool were 300mil and Man U were a leveraged takeover. Astounding!

My head hurts, ffs the twat has had 14 years of absolute fortunes from us, directly & indirectly via sky etc, hes got zero intention of selling ffs, despise the fat mess

Agreed. There's too much focus on Steve Bruce. It was exactly the same under Alan Pardew. We can't count on the solidarity of fans to get him him out. The club needs to burn so it costs Ashley more to own it than to sell at a loss. It's the only way I can see for long term improvement.

For however much of a shitbag he is, there are clubs that have had much bigger arseholes owning them, and been run far worse.

Wanting the club to tank and burn just to remove Ashley I’ve always found too extreme. I just can’t stomach the idea of us plodding along in the Championship, hoping to scrape a play off place whilst teams ping pong up and down building stronger through parachute payments like WBA, Norwich - but at least we got rid of Ashley.

Moment we go down, and if PIF pull out, we leave ourselves with a greater chance of some even bigger scumbag buying us.

Bare minimum we should be in PL. End of the day shouldn’t be a case of having to tank just to cause Ashley leaving. Would rather be in PL with Ashley, in strongest position for potential buyers than drop down and take a punt on some American come in a strip us clean.

The idea of the club burning to the ground doesn’t scare me. The fanbase and the city will always be there, ready to go off again like a petrol bomb under the right conditions.

Aside from all the obvious faults of Mike Ashley the thing is that even if his heart was in the right place and he was interested in success, he literally can’t help himself by making wrong choice after wrong choice. He trusts whoever is giving him advice far too much.

For however much of a shitbag he is, there are clubs that have had much bigger arseholes owning them, and been run far worse.

Wanting the club to tank and burn just to remove Ashley I’ve always found too extreme. I just can’t stomach the idea of us plodding along in the Championship, hoping to scrape a play off place whilst teams ping pong up and down building stronger through parachute payments like WBA, Norwich - but at least we got rid of Ashley.

Moment we go down, and if PIF pull out, we leave ourselves with a greater chance of some even bigger scumbag buying us.

Bare minimum we should be in PL. End of the day shouldn’t be a case of having to tank just to cause Ashley leaving. Would rather be in PL with Ashley, in strongest position for potential buyers than drop down and take a punt on some American come in a strip us clean.

Exactly the kind of comment that Ashley hopes every NUFC fan will have. Happy with 17th every year in the forlorn hope that one day the club will be sold.

It's been what...7-8 months since PIF pulled out? I haven't paid attention to the takeover thread since July but haven't seen any worthwhile news articles since then that indicates anything serious is still ongoing besides some grasping at straws.

I'd easily plod around in the championship and even league 1 for a couple of seasons just for a roll of the dice to get someone with an interest in allowing the club to be as good as it can be. If we end up with an ownership that is worse than Ashley then it will most likely be easier to get the club sold to someone else afterwards anyway so a worse owner than Ashley in the short term might not be worse in the long run. We've had 14 or 15 years of Ashley. We know what the next 15 years will look like with him as owner. Just existing in the PL for the majority of those 15 years without wanting to compete while advertising for SD is not worth it to me.

Replacing Rafa Benitez with Cabbage head is by far his biggest fuck up. I mean what on earth did the stupid cunt think the end product would be?

Get out of our club you fucking rancid piece of shit.

The only positive of the situation we're in is it again highlighting how much of an absolute fucking cunt this bloke is. Feels like people have forgotten that a little bit over the past 12 months.

The only positive of the situation we're in is it again highlighting how much of an absolute fucking cunt this bloke is. Feels like people have forgotten that a little bit over the past 12 months.

:thup:

I'm at the point now where I want the club to start costing Ashley serious money. I mean, I disliked him before, but with the Rafa leaving, Bruce hiring, and reluctance to lower the sale price in order to force a takeover through, I'm at a totally different view now. If that means a future in the Championship or God forbid League One, then so be it. He's absolutely stripped any enjoyment away from supporting this sorry excuse for a club. Now it's his turn to suffer. I hope we absolutely crash and burn.