Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 12/03/21 @ 8pm - Live on BT

If Mike wants to stick with Bruce, then fuck it. I hope we lose so that bacon cunt wont look all so arrogant. If he is in charge for the forseeable future, let the ship sink with him at the helm. I can't suppport the club with Bruce as manager. Ooiii Alex, fuck you too. You were just as shit as yer da when playing anways.

If Mike wants to stick with Bruce, then f*** it. I hope we lose so that bacon c*** wont look all so arrogant. If he is in charge for the forseeable future, let the ship sink with him at the helm. I can't suppport the club with Bruce as manager. Ooiii Alex, f*** you too. You were just as s*** as yer da when playing anways.

This where I'm at, I actively want Bruce to lose.

If Mike wants to stick with Bruce, then f*** it. I hope we lose so that bacon c*** wont look all so arrogant. If he is in charge for the forseeable future, let the ship sink with him at the helm. I can't suppport the club with Bruce as manager. Ooiii Alex, f*** you too. You were just as s*** as yer da when playing anways.

Yep where plenty seem to be at. I hate that Bruce cunt more than anything and more than anyone

Yep where plenty seem to be at. I hate that Bruce c*** more than anything and more than anyone

Bruce has to be number 2 behind the utter c*** on an owner who has decimated this club.

Yep where plenty seem to be at. I hate that Bruce c*** more than anything and more than anyone

Bruce has to be number 2 behind the utter c*** on an owner who has decimated this club.

Fat Mike will always be number one but right now, as he is the face representing the club, the person who is supposed to be doing good for the club, Bruce is doing anything but and is my.most hated person. Consntantly, every week, every interview, every press conference, every word said, every action taken, even the sight of him on the touchline, there is so much wrong that he is doing to this club.

Forget that Fat Mike appointed him. It does not mean you can act like or be an even worse and bigger asshole than Mike Ashley. Fat Mike appointed Rafa, he appointed Hughton. But they weren't an embarrassment to the club. He even appointed a Geordie in Shearer ffs. Keegan too. So why can't the supposed Geordie in charge right now act like one stop bringing shame on the club in so many ways?

For that reason, calling himself a Geordie and supposedly loving the club, and dragging the club through the pits he currently is doing now, I hate him more than anyone else, even Pardew. Ashley is on a different planet but God, Bruce was someone I hated well before he joined the mackems and I hate him infinitely now. Such a digusting, horrible and coward of football manager.

When Rafa was here I almost forgot about Ashley because I believed so much in Rafa. Bruce brings out all of the horrible things about the club and he is the most despicable person ever. I hate him with a passion that cannot be described. He ruins my day, my week, my club, my life.

Hopefully Villa have that thing we had when Shearer was missing and Palace have when Zaha is injured. It’s like they realise they aren’t the same team and fold. Not that we’ll really test that theory but no Grealish can only be good for us.

When Rafa was here I almost forgot about Ashley because I believed so much in Rafa. Bruce brings out all of the horrible things about the club and he is the most despicable person ever. I hate him with a passion that cannot be described. He ruins my day, my week, my club, my life.

Well put

Hopefully Villa have that thing we had when Shearer was missing and Palace have when Zaha is injured. It’s like they realise they aren’t the same team and fold. Not that we’ll really test that theory but no Grealish can only be good for us.

Almost like us now when we're missing any of Wilson, ASM or Almiron.....oh wait? :(

Almost like us now when we're missing any of Wilson, ASM or Almiron.....oh wait? :(

We were still shit with them though 😂

Optimistically going for a win today. I’m not expecting it but rather hoping for one and aside from Man City I guess all of our remaining games are somewhere winnable. Shitter teams than us have beaten better sides than Villa however underserved.

He needs to play Murphy, Richie or Anderson instead of Hendrick. Get Willock back into that deeper role and try and press like we were rather than pumping long balls. I’m expecting some sort of Gayle/Carroll abomination though.