Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 12/03/21 @ 8pm - Live on BT

Interesting Mouth of the Tyne hasn't had any ITK knowledge since Ando stopped posting

I follow him but God knows why. Always spouting ITK stuff that turns out to be bollocks. Clearly thinks he's Billy big bollocks.

Quite funny when he's so certain and ends up getting it wrong though,then moans at the "abuse" he gets.

Interesting Mouth of the Tyne hasn't had any ITK knowledge since Ando stopped posting

I follow him but God knows why. Always spouting ITK stuff that turns out to be bollocks. Clearly thinks he's Billy big bollocks.

Quite funny when he's so certain and ends up getting it wrong though,then moans at the "abuse" he gets.

His false info insider tweet about Wilson's injury was sensational. He deleted it completely  :lol:

So unfollow him  :lol:

Gayle for Hendrick as the only change is grim.

what is even grimmer, is it seems like we're keeping the same system with Gayle on the right hand side or the false 9 role. Mentioned it earlier this week that the system does not suit the current players, you now have to seriously question Jones also if he can't see that and doesn't have another way of playing.

Gayle for Hendrick as the only change is grim.

what is even grimmer, is it seems like we're keeping the same system with Gayle on the right hand side or the false 9 role. Mentioned it earlier this week that the system does not suit the current players, you now have to seriously question Jones also if he can't see that and doesn't have another way of playing.

If he’s the one picking the team I agree.

His false info insider tweet about Wilson's injury was sensational. He deleted it completely  :lol:

Also noticed he will tweet something then retweet it minutes apart about 7 times for more likes  :D