Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa - 12/3/21 post match p19 onward

Disco

I didn't even celebrate that. A point is a fucking garbage result. Villa didn't look interested.

Not that I think he would’ve got sacked anyways, but that draw basically continues the fat mess’ reign.

A point does nowt but keep him in the job and the manner of it will have him wearing that shit-eating grin in the post-match with pride.

Absolutely laughable performance saved by the only two Newcastle players who played well; one of which only featured for 15 minutes. And Dubs, thanks to that save.

For the first time in ages I thought that we looked better than the opposition & the draw was actually deserved.

We were still dreadful but Villa were somehow worse.

Murphy has to start against Brighton.  He looked more of a threat than Fraser has managed in multiple games.

It was an absolutely depicable performance tbh. Absolutely clueless, from front to back. The energy of one lad who came off the bench raring to go has made that look like something more than it was: a total fucking disgrace that does us absolutely no good at all.

For the first time in ages I thought that we looked better than the opposition & the draw was actually deserved.

We were still dreadful but Villa were somehow worse.

Murphy has to start against Brighton.  He looked more of a threat than Fraser has managed in multiple games.

Should be starting both. Gayle and Joelinton can fuck right off.

Fuck there goes my Martinez clean sheet Fantasy Footy points 😡

Gutted to go down, but Watkins owner - so points, then turned to an OG, so lose the 7-8 points. We equalise but also spoils my CS from Martinez haha, like 15 points lost in FPL but 1 gained in real life :/

Usual lack of skill going forward (Willock the exception) but we showed some heart. The equaliser may prove very important in keeping up the morale of the side, because we didn't deserve to lose.

Dare I keep watching for the cabbage to speak? Accumulation of points, kept battling, better chances, take the positives, need to start turning these draws into wins, Murphy should be scoring, Carroll changed the game, 7 or 8 clubs now looking over their shoulders, need our players back....