Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa - 12/3/21 post match p19 onward

Disco

Infuriates the fuck out of me when defenders piss about with it only to pass it back to the keeper who hoofs it to the opposition. Defenders may as well try something.

Dummett and Clark passing it sideways to each other a few minutes ago before exactly that happened. :lol:

0-0 all over this. Their clean sheets away from home is impressive this season and I cant see us testing that based on this 35 minutes. And all our previous games. They've looked this blunt in their other games without Grealish too.

We’ll be knackered by half time and sit right back in the second half. 0-2

0-0 all over this. Their clean sheets away from home is impressive this season and I cant see us testing that based on this 35 minutes. And all our previous games. They've looked this blunt in their other games without Grealish too.

Would take that right now tbf.

Cant see us keeping them out.

The most ridiculous thing about playing 3 ft tall Ryan Fraser in the middle is that we're constantly crossing the ball into him.

Aye, doesn’t work at all when we’ve build up a passage of play in attack.

Can see the idea a couple of times when we’ve tried to break quick. Gayle starting wide then running into that channel between Konsa/El Mo.

Just falls down because we can’t transition properly, and Fraser is anonymous