Cricket

That none review of Mitchell has killed us today. Could have been 90 odd for 5 with the bloke averaging 140 for the series out and the bloke at the other end going nowhere

Really poor call

Watching this blast game from Taunton and it just doesn't feel right having such short boundaries and a road of a pitch

Just have to edge it and it's flying for 6

Edited by joeyt

57 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Watching this blast game from Taunton and it just doesn't feel right having such short boundaries and a road of a pitch

Just have to edge it and it's flying for 6

I was there the other day, and got to say I didn't think the boundaries where that small, they're on the short side, but not excessive.

That's an exceptional catch by Bairstow. Looks a lot easier than it is, but soon as you rotate like that it fucks with your spatial awareness and you're mind stops concentrating fully on the ball.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Quality bowling

Awful shot from Crawley. His heads gone

Bairstow to get bowled through the gate here must be odds on

Crawley's had a mare again...

I know we're doing terribly, but I do admire that they've gone "This is the way were going to play, no matter the situation", and to be honest i'm here for it, this is much easier to swallow then the pussy footing about we were doing under Silverwood but still getting the low scores. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

I know we're doing terribly, but I do admire that they've gone "This is the way were going to play, no matter the situation", and to be honest i'm here for it, this is much easier to swallow then the pussy footing about we were doing under Silverwood but still getting the low scores. 

Stokes took that too far there though tbf

I said yesterday the kiwi attack looked bare after their 3 quicks. Spinner on now and he can barely land it stokes is better than that. He could have been still in making them pay the way bairstow is here...