Brighton vs Newcastle United - 20/03/21@2000 - Live on Sky

I reckon we're going to get battered, also think we'll be relegated 2 or 3 games before the end of the season.

Bruce factor.

:thup:

No idea where anyone thinks a win is coming from. We’ve literally just had 3 of the easiest fixtures we could hope for and didn’t look close to getting 3 points in any of them.

This season I can think of only one game all season I’ve very much enjoyed , Everton away , we looked like a team , we really did.

This Brighton game will be horrible for us, they will win I’m 100% certain .

Am I right in thinking we've got a pretty shit record v Brighton?

Remember beating them home and away in the Championship when we both got promoted but I can't remember us beating them since.

we have only ever once scored against them in the league as a top flight club.

Potter seems confident, with Brighton's style of actually playing football with players in their correct positions and formation and if they find their shooting boots they will murder us.

Think Fulham will win Friday and then we'll lose this game, putting us in the bottom three by the time the weekend is out.

Agree. I doubt we'll get out of the bottom three either after this.

Think we might nick a draw. Actually that's laughable. It's possible that neither team will do anything that resembles football but both get a point anyway. Still puts us in the bottom 3 if Fulham win. Would love to hear Bruce's thoughts on accumulating points after that.

Newcastle are 11/2 against another relegation rival even the bookies are not giving us a hope Brighton have had 70 odd shots at goal in three games i can see nothing more than a big loss here