Brighton vs Newcastle United - 20/03/21@2000 - Live on Sky

We will lose regardless or simply survive and escape with a point. Look at the history of results when we play these lot, it’s proper shite for us. Better get that mop ready to clean up an exploding Bruce

I mean the common sense lineup would be:

GK - Dubravka

RB - Manquillo

CB - Lascelles

CB - Clark

RB - Dummett

LCM - Matty or Sean Longstaff

DCM - Isaac Hayden

RCM - Joe Willock

LW - Ryan Fraser

ST - Dwight Gayle or Andy Carroll

RW - Jacob Murphy

Insert: Almiron for Longstaff and push him into a #10 off bench if he can't start. Bring on Ritchie as a sub to play either wing position.

I'm rather baffled by Sean Longstaff not being used in the number 10 role while Almiron is injured. He looked quite good in his limited appearances there, Bruce tries him there, looks OK a couple of times....never bother again.

Bruce is such a rectangle.

He ran the show there last season in one match before going out injured...was it away at Bournemouth?

Not sure why they didn't decide to have a go again at Lazaro to be the main right midfielder too. Morons man. Cheap morons.

LM - ASM

#10 - Miggy

RM - Lazarro

ST - Wilson

That's some proper balance there too.

He ran the show there last season in one match before going out injured...was it away at Bournemouth?

Not sure why they didn't decide to have a go again at Lazaro to be the main right midfielder too. Morons man. Cheap morons.

LM - ASM

#10 - Miggy

RM - Lazarro

ST - Wilson

Wolves probably.

LM - ASM

#10 - Miggy

RM - Lazarro

ST - Wilson

Wolves probably.

Unbelievable game v Bournemouth but that was it from him despite his lack of game time. I don’t think he’s done much in Germany either has he?

LM - ASM

#10 - Miggy

RM - Lazarro

ST - Wilson

Wolves probably.

Unbelievable game v Bournemouth but that was it from him despite his lack of game time. I don’t think he’s done much in Germany either has he?

Sorry I thought you were talking about SL, yeah it was Bournemouth when he rattled the bar. I don't think so he did score a worldy a few months ago though.

I know it’s been said before, but it’s incredible we’re 11/2 in a relegation 6-pointer against a team who are below us in the league.

For comparison, West Brom were only 7/2 at home against Brighton.

Brighton were 11/2 away against Liverpool ffs :lol:

The bookies give us no chance, the pundits don’t either... But Bruce is doing such a sterling job, don’t expect too much.

I know it’s been said before, but it’s incredible we’re 11/2 in a relegation 6-pointer against a team who are below us in the league.

The bookies give us no chance, the pundits don’t either... But Bruce is doing such a sterling job, don’t expect too much.

Brighton are above us.

Brighton are above us.

Very true... I stand by the rest. :lol:

He is doing an incredible job. If you hate geordie bastards.

We are 5/1 on Paddy Power to win this, and it's still not worth it :lol:

In my gambling days I would have been thinking about putting 100 on this

But Bruce

Also trying to stay off the bets for good.