Skirge

Tooj

Opening his Christmas Pressies in the morning.

http://soccernet-att.espn.go.com/design05/DJ/20051025/jewell_lg.jpg

Anyone else imagine how excited he's gonna be tonight and actually tomorrow? especially due to the enthusiasm he puts into everything else.

"Here you go dad..."

"Wow a pair of socks... OMG!!! AMAZING LAD! CHEERS MAN BEST PRESENT EVER!!!  :toothy12:"

:lol: :lol: :lol: class

"Ya dogs just been knocked doon by an ice cream van Skirge"

"AH ITS AREET AL JUST GET ANOTHER HE WAS ON HIS LAST LEGS ANYWAY  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif"

Guest TheOrder

:lol: :lol: :lol: class

"Ya dogs just been knocked doon by an ice cream van Skirge"

"AH ITS AREET AL JUST GET ANOTHER HE WAS ON HIS LAST LEGS ANYWAY  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif"

Classic!

Just done a search for the word "fkn" by Skirge...and there's 150 matches.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I typed cunts by everyone on the site, and there's only 320 posts with cunts in.  I've been known to type 320 cunts in one week on my own so I can't work that out.

My opinion of Skirge is he's one of the top 10 posters on N/O, he's never going to gain membership to MENSA, but his posts are positive, and he comes across as a really good lad who loves the toon with all his heart, he's always helpful and you never see him rowing with people.  His little home made avatars make me laugh as well, like the FFS one, it was like made in hope that Shepherd would see it.

We're all legends.  I'm not being biased because this is the toon board I use the most, but there's smaller Prick/Good lad ratio on here than virtually any message board I've been on.

It's pretty sad but ye get to know peoples traits.  Like I can guarantee virtually word for word I can predict 90% of what Gemmill's retorts will be, he's like a sarcastic computer program at times.  Ye get to know who the deep people are, like CaliMag, he's an intelligent bloke, and ye also get to know who the gobshites are like me and Invicta Toon, but am pleased to be a member of this message board.

Back to the main topic, I know these awards mean fuck all but a hope Skirge wins best poster etc... for my view he does as much for the board as any cunt, he sorts the chatroom oot, sorts ye links oot etc...

We're all legends.  I'm not being biased because this is the toon board I use the most, but there's smaller Prick/Good lad ratio on here than virtually any message board I've been on.

It's pretty sad but ye get to know peoples traits.  Like I can guarantee virtually word for word I can predict 90% of what Gemmill's retorts will be, he's like a sarcastic computer program at times.  Ye get to know who the deep people are, like CaliMag, he's an intelligent bloke, and ye also get to know who the gobshites are like me and Invicta Toon, but am pleased to be a member of this message board.

Back to the main topic, I know these awards mean fuck all but a hope Skirge wins best poster etc... for my view he does as much for the board as any cunt, he sorts the chatroom oot, sorts ye links oot etc...

I have actually changed my opinion of you over time (not that you are probably fucked) I used to think you just wanted to have an argument with people left, right and centre but now you are just a board legend! More often than not im pissing myself at your posts and the extreme passion you put into them!  :thup: :lol:

I have actually changed my opinion of you over time (not that you are probably fucked) I used to think you just wanted to have an argument with people left, right and centre but now you are just a board legend! More often than not im pissing myself at your posts and the extreme passion you put into them!  :thup: :lol:

Awwwwwwwww

Nice of you to say Jon.  Jon don't think this the wrong way, but genuinely I felt you came across as a feminine poster for a long time, but likewise you have won me over.  At the end of the day we're all toon fans and we should get on.  The problem comes in when people start thinking they're superior to other posters.  Perhaps in innebriated states I've been guilty of that which I've apologised for because its the act of a prick.  If you notice though, it's the root cause of all the net rows, a classic example is NE5 who I get on with, and HTL.

Skirge avoids the net rows, if someone can show me Skirge rowing I'd like to see it.

Guest optimistic nit

skirge hasn't been online for a while. do you think his ticker can actually handle the chrismas extra excitement, should we be worried?