Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Newcastle United - post-match from pg22

Mike

Our players are trained in absolutely nowt, movement nope, touch nope, finishing nope, defensive shape nope, pattern of play nope.

They're not trained in anything to any standard, it's embarrassing.

I just did one of those "write out a post and then delete it" posts saying similar. There's no attention to detail.

Even little things are noticeable, like Dubravka instantly clearing uncontested backpasses. I'm sure under Rafa he'd have taken a touch and look for a man.

Their high press means we are simply hoofing it up to their giant defenders. Are we really that simple to play against, clearly yes. The amount of space they are creating with simple runs and positioning is ridiculous

Our players are trained in absolutely nowt, movement nope, touch nope, finishing nope, defensive shape nope, pattern of play nope.

They're not trained in anything to any standard, it's embarrassing.

I just did one of those "write out a post and then delete it" posts saying similar. There's no attention to detail.

Even little things are noticeable, like Dubravka instantly clearing uncontested backpasses. I'm sure under Rafa he'd have taken a touch and look for a man.

Yep, it's like we have no attention to details....just go play lads....that's lunacy at this level.

One of the most important game of our season. Zero touches in their box, no urgency, not a single cross, no shot and 22% possession after 25 minutes. It's amazing how awful we are

It's an accumulation of points.