Do you plan to return to St. James Park when allowed?

astraguy

Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?   

144 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?

• Yes
    • No

Absolutely not.

Unfortunately there's more than enough of these sorts to fill most of the ground:

Time away from the missus with the lads / family day out / support the team not the regime / Uni students and casuals.

I'd imagine the results might be quite different on Twitter.

I see so many people on twitter commenting about how they can't wait to get back to St James' Park, and it's rather annoying. Obviously it comes from a romanticising of the NUFC match going experience that we all long for. But fucking hell.

When Bruce was appointed was already the "surely now that's enough and people will stop consuming this crap" moment. So what the hell is now?

I never plan to return until he's gone.

I've stuck to it for years until I forced myself to go see Rafa's last home game just so I could see him in charge of us, still felt dirty going to that.

There'll be the full 10,000 there for the Sheffield United game, I've no doubt about that.

But no, obviously not. The day I return will be an incredible one, but it probably won't be any time soon.

Miss going to support me team so much but whilst Ashley is there, no. Screaming abuse and hoying cabbages at Bruce is very appealing though. Will long for the day where we're taken over and a bit decent and Bruce brings a team to SJP.

Tubes is going to absolutely love this.

Fuck sake :lol:

There'll be the full 10,000 there for the Sheffield United game, I've no doubt about that.

But no, obviously not. The day I return will be an incredible one, but it probably won't be any time soon.

I normally would want the full 10,000 there to give Bruce the stick he deserves. Unfortunately the majority of those 10,000 will be the sheep brigade.

It would be such a statement if it were to stay empty whilst every other stadium in the country filled its allowance.

I agree, unfortunately some will get a hard on because they will think they're going against the grain and showing everyone that they're a 'superfan'.

If there was an organised protest against Bruce that would be ferocious and intense, I would attend. I’d join in with the protest and then leave.

Otherwise, nah. Packed in my ST when Rafa left and I won’t return under Ashley. “If Rafa goes we go” was exactly my stance.

If there was an organised protest against Bruce that would be ferocious and intense, I would attend. I’d join in with the protest and then leave.

Otherwise, nah. Packed in my ST when Rafa left and I won’t return under Ashley. “If Rafa goes we go” was exactly my stance.

Same to both. :thup:

Attendances have only ever stooped below 10,000 in the late 70s. Not even under McKeag or when Ardiles was manager has that ever happened.

It would be such a statement if it were to stay empty whilst every other stadium in the country filled its allowance.

I agree, unfortunately some will get a hard on because they will think they're going against the grain and showing everyone that they're a 'superfan'.

100% breaks my heart my support in nufc could be ruined i'm only in my mid 30's

Attendances have only ever stooped below 10,000 in the late 70s. Not even under McKeag or when Ardiles was manager has that ever happened.

Aye but the context is immeasurably different. 50,000 seats voluntarily not being sat on would never be realistic pre-pandemic. But with the current context it's almost like it could happen. But still won't.