Newcastle vs Tottenham Hotspur - 04/04/21 @ 14:05 - Live on Sky

Bruce is probably right to go for the 3 points against Burnley. We're not going to beat Spurs and if Wilson plays, there's every chance he'll aggravate his injury and miss the rest of the season. 

59 minutes ago, TRon said:

Bruce is probably right to go for the 3 points against Burnley. We're not going to beat Spurs and if Wilson plays, there's every chance he'll aggravate his injury and miss the rest of the season. 

Spurs are very beatable. We should be going into this game thinking we could get something.

We’re in a relegation battle ffs. We should be aiming to win every match.

Edit - unless your point is about rushing Wilson back, which we absolutely shouldn’t do. But we will.

Edited by Fantail Breeze
Clarification

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Spurs are very beatable. We should be going into this game thinking we could get something.

We’re in a relegation battle ffs. We should be aiming to win every match.

Edit - unless your point is about rushing Wilson back, which we absolutely shouldn’t do. But we will.

Yes my point was mostly to ensure Wilson stays fit. Spurs are very beatable, but we aren't going to beat them so not worth risking Wilson if there's even the slightest risk of a relapse. 

Wilson won’t allow himself to be rushed back if he’s not ready. He owes no loyalty to the club, he’s clearly one of our best players and should be somewhere challenging for success. Why would he risk serious injury when he’d be a certain transfer target as soon as the season ends.

I suspect/hope he is though (ready) and they are just keeping Spurs guessing.

My team to beat the spuds tomorrow 4-2-3-1. Toyed with Gayle and a back 3, but fuck it attack attack attack attack attack.

Dubravka

Fernandez - Lascelles

Manquillo                                 Dummett

Willock - S Longstaff 

St Maximum    Almiron        Fraser

Carroll 

My first attempt at not watching or listening. 

and yes, a comfortable loss, these are just too good for us , on and off the field.We deserve to be lower half of champo.

16 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

You only needed that bit, really doesn't matter the system. 

Park the bus is Bruce's 'system'. His most successful one at that, even if it did bank on Rafa's coaching for the first season.