NFL 2021: Playoffs

Get in! 

Still think we are too conservative and Zimmer thinks he has the elite defense of few years ago when in reality he doesn’t and offense is our strength now. We march down the field when ever we really have to or Cousins gets the green light.

Edited by Pata

11 hours ago, Kaizero said:

I can't believe they didn't go for a field goal and OT.

4th and 1 has a 72% conversion probability. More teams should do it when trailing.

OT coin flip winners win 50% of the time. Literally a coin flip.

Trailing at that field position is +EV for going for it on 4th down vs going into overtime.

Edited by thomas

TNF shaping up to be an absolute assfest.

Browns are without their QB, both star RBs, likely both OTs and a bunch of starters on defense...

They're still favoured to win, Denver has some significant injury issues too (though not to the level of the Browns) but more importantly it sounds like the Broncos locker room is losing faith in the coaches on both sides of the ball.

Teddy is limping and historically his level of play has absolutely cratered when he's limited by injury.

Gonna be so shite, can't wait :lol:

Apparently there's growing belief that Watson will be traded to Miami before the deadline this year. He's not gonna play this season but it seems Miami want to get it done this year while there's no real competition for him 

Tua to Washington as a corresponding move has been mentioned too.

6 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Saw all that yesterday.  Ballsy af if they do go for it like cause they'll be giving away all the picks they've accumulated and banking it all on him not being in jail :lol:

I'm not sure he has the market value with his legal uncertainty and contract to warrant it being all their draft capital.

10 minutes ago, Beren said:

I'm not sure he has the market value with his legal uncertainty and contract to warrant it being all their draft capital.

3 first, 2 second was what I was reading yesterday (Texans asking for I think).  Guess if they agree over multiple years it'll not be as bad rather than the load they've got in 2022.

EDIT:

The Houston Chronicle first reported on Wednesday that a trade for Watson could be coming this week. The Texans have been asking teams for three first-round draft picks and two or three more assets, including a collection of picks or players, according to a source.

Edited by mrmojorisin75

2 minutes ago, Si said:

I've got a weird soft spot for Tua feels like he's not had s proper run in the team yet. In the London game in the first half he had no protection. 

Epenesa broke him in half as well, that was his first game back I think.  Gonna be a long season for the lad by the looks of it.

49 minutes ago, Beren said:

Couple of Broncos reporters whom I trust have strongly hinted that Denver's plan this off-season is Dan Quinn as head coach and then a hard pursuit of Russell Wilson with Darrell Bevell as OC.

6 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Vic, Elway, and Shurmur need to get in the sea. 

Elway is already gone to be fair.

Will be interesting to see what the new GM Paton does. Fangio is a lame duck at this point but I don't know if he'll be fired mid-season, teams rarely are well set up for an interim HC. It does sound like he's lost the team though so maybe, Mike Munchak has been a HC before and Mike Shula has been an OC and called plays (most notably for the Panthers the year Cam won MVP) though so it make sense to send Fangio packing.

Shurmur has to be gone. Guy is awful. Ultimately the decision by Fangio to ditch his first OC for Shurmur prior to 2020 will be the move that defines his failed reign as a HC, would probably be fitting for him to go down with that ship.

I'd throw Lock back in at QB. Teddy hasn't necessarily been the problem and Lock isn't gonna be the answer but if he looks half decent you might be able to get some sort of draft pick for him next off-season rather than just letting him go.

Such a shit season :lol:

• Rich changed the title to NFL 2021: War Elephants.yao
  • Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Playoffs