NFL 2021 - War Elephants.yao

9 minutes ago, Beren said:

Teddy has looked good. His style of play makes it feel like his margin for error is really small. The difference between great playmaker and tragic is razor thin.

Yeah, a holding call does feel like a monumental hurdle to overcome. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Beren said:

Shak clearly won't care tonight, but such a shame Barkley landed in New York. What a different career he could have had.

Aye, you just can't take an RB that high unless you are somehow a team with a good offensive line despite being shite.

Would have been interesting to see if the Giants had gone another direction if Cleveland would have taken him at #4 instead of Denzel Ward.

Seeing the damage Chubb does on that team, wonder what Barkley might have accomplished.

Sounds like my mate Melvin Gordon had a good game. So I’m happy.

Red zone was good fun, some mad scores and catches throughout. The ending to the game in Detroit was bonkers. 

I need to catch up with the later games. 

9 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Rams look decent.

Convinced the Bears gave up on this game and just fed Dalton to the Rams to avoid getting Fields rattled on his debut.

Can't fault it, either.

2 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Sounds like my mate Melvin Gordon had a good game. So I’m happy.

Red zone was good fun, some mad scores and catches throughout. The ending to the game in Detroit was bonkers. 

I need to catch up with the later games. 

He had a few nice runs aside from the TD. The Giants front is fucking tough to run on, wasn't much there but he turned a lot of 1 yard plays into 4 yards which is really what the position is all about.

He and Javonte Williams are a nice looking pair, both are really comfortable no matter what they're asked to do. Watching them rotate in and out and there's no change at all it seems.

Can't get over how good Teddy looked :aww:

• Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021 - War Elephants.yao
  • Beren changed the title to NFL 2021 - WEEK 5!