NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

• Beren changed the title to NFL 2021 - WEEK 5!
2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Really hope you make it over for a huge southern college game. Fly into Atlanta and go to an Auburn or Alabama game. 

Or a UGA game in Athens, which is only 80 miles away and, more importantly, not in Alabama. @ManDoon

Between this and "the hobbits" I'm beginning to think I must have pissed cuba off. :lol:

Edited by thomas

53 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: I would go to any tbh, it looks like fun. The only thing that I don’t like about College is trying to figure out the divisions, shit is so confusing. 

The divisions are easy, 1 is best, then 2, then 3.

The conferences are easy too. The Atlantic Coast Conference is for teams on the Atlantic coast, like Louisville and Pittsburgh. The Big 12 has 10 teams. The Big 10 has 14 teams. The Mid-American Conference has teams from the middle of America, like Buffalo. The Mountain West has teams from up by the Rockies, like Hawaii. The PAC-12 has teams on the Pacific coast, like Colorado. The Southeastern Conference has teams from the Southeastern states, like Missouri. The Sun Belt teams are from sunny Southern states, like Appalachia.

Simple.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

The conferences are easy too. The Atlantic Coast Conference is for teams on the Atlantic coast, like Louisville and Pittsburgh. The Big 12 has 10 teams. The Big 10 has 14 teams. The Mid-American Conference has teams from the middle of America, like Buffalo. The Mountain West has teams from up by the Rockies, like Hawaii. The PAC-12 has teams on the Pacific coast, like Colorado. The Southeastern Conference has teams from the Southeastern states, like Missouri. The Sun Belt teams are from sunny Southern states, like Appalachia.

Simple.

:lol: I was trying to figure it out the other day, also the fact that there is about 20 diff “bowls”. 

34 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Simple.

To simply things further, Division I has the Football Bowl Subdivision and the Football Championship Subdivision, with the champion of the FCS not being the college football "champion", which is instead determined by certain bowl games in the FBS. 

6 hours ago, thomas said:

Or a UGA game in Athens, which is only 80 miles away and, more importantly, not in Alabama. @ManDoon

Between this and "the hobbits" I'm beginning to think I must have pissed cuba off. :lol:

:lol: Not at all. Just wanted him to go to a real college game. One of the big boys that has a real powerhouse feel on game day. 

• Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Brady retires, the world rejoices
  • Rich changed the title to NFL 2022