NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

Had £5 treble for £31 two weeks ago. £17 treble for £103 last week. Been really pleased with my low key NFL betting.

This weekends bet: £10 on under total 57.5  points Chiefs/Titans, under 47.5 Washington/Packers, over 42.5 Panthers/Giants for £70 back.

Just now, Chrisjraby said:

Bengals running away with it, literally. Pretty much the epitome of a team for the neutrals 

Got to be everyone's second team if you're not in the AFC North. They've been so innocuous for so long I can't imagine anyone has any malice towards them.

The NFL is mad though.

Chargers beat a good Browns team (pre-injuries) < Ravens annihilate Chargers < Bengals smash Ravens..... 

19 minutes ago, Beren said:

Got to be everyone's second team if you're not in the AFC North. They've been so innocuous for so long I can't imagine anyone has any malice towards them.

The NFL is mad though.

Chargers beat a good Browns team (pre-injuries) < Ravens annihilate Chargers < Bengals smash Ravens..... 

Not that many years since Burfict & Co. were trying to kill people though. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

Not that many years since Burfict & Co. were trying to kill people though. :lol:

Fair, I was thinking of him when I wrote that post, but figured it was pretty faded now/the worst of it was contained within the division. :lol:

• Rich changed the title to NFL 2022
  • Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Brady retires, the world rejoices