NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

36 minutes ago, Beren said:

I assumed you were copying my ones across from the other group :undecided:

You think I'm that organised?

My system is to look at the predictions the week after the games and add it up manually, I'm not keeping a spreadsheet here :lol:

What scores did you have?

1 hour ago, Shak said:

We as a group are fucking shite at this btw. The money version of this I do, the leader has 73.5 and Pata's 38 would be in the bottom half of the table.

Stop bragging about your other family, Dad.

56 minutes ago, Shak said:

You think I'm that organised?

My system is to look at the predictions the week after the games and add it up manually, I'm not keeping a spreadsheet here :lol:

What scores did you have?

4.5 and 8 

:rose:

22 hours ago, Shak said:

We as a group are fucking shite at this btw. The money version of this I do, the leader has 73.5 and Pata's 38 would be in the bottom half of the table.

Almost as if having money on/the possibility of winning money makes for more reasonable guesses than a wild west free for all with nothing at stake.

NFL has become too depressing for me to handle, watching some of the QB/offensive play around the league and then trying to get excited about Teddy Bridgewater going out there and running the Pat Shurmur offense is... it's tough going. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Shak said:

NFL has become too depressing for me to handle, watching some of the QB/offensive play around the league and then trying to get excited about Teddy Bridgewater going out there and running the Pat Shurmur offense is... it's tough going. :lol:

Just you wait until Sunday's game. It's going to be collectively offensive, alright.

• Rich changed the title to NFL 2021: War Elephants.yao
  • Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Brady retires, the world rejoices
  • Rich changed the title to NFL 2022