NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

Just now, Chrisjraby said:

Bengals running away with it, literally. Pretty much the epitome of a team for the neutrals 

Got to be everyone's second team if you're not in the AFC North. They've been so innocuous for so long I can't imagine anyone has any malice towards them.

The NFL is mad though.

Chargers beat a good Browns team (pre-injuries) < Ravens annihilate Chargers < Bengals smash Ravens..... 

19 minutes ago, Beren said:

Got to be everyone's second team if you're not in the AFC North. They've been so innocuous for so long I can't imagine anyone has any malice towards them.

The NFL is mad though.

Chargers beat a good Browns team (pre-injuries) < Ravens annihilate Chargers < Bengals smash Ravens..... 

Not that many years since Burfict & Co. were trying to kill people though. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

Not that many years since Burfict & Co. were trying to kill people though. :lol:

Fair, I was thinking of him when I wrote that post, but figured it was pretty faded now/the worst of it was contained within the division. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

I know I've been spoiled from watching Stafford for years, but Goff is so so bad

Makes you really appreciate what McVay and Waldron did in 2018 to get him dropping bombs all the way to the Superbowl.

• Rich changed the title to NFL 2022
  • Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Brady retires, the world rejoices