NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

Mike snidely liking every post from fans of shit teams being sad about their teams is some genuinely next level cuntfuckery.

And don't you dare like this post you big stupid cunt. Fuck off.

I was happy, had a good team to root for this year. Exciting QB. Fun defense. Good history and redemption story possibility. I like you and Mojo. Deuce is OK too, in a sense.

Yet here you are acting the cunt. Just let me have a second team :lol:

Edited by Shak

14 minutes ago, Shak said:

I was happy, had a good team to root for this year. Exciting QB. Fun defense. Good history and redemption story possibility. I like you and Mojo. Deuce is OK too, in a sense.

:lol: I was mostly overreaching in order to out cunt Deuce. If anyone is to blame it's him.

3 minutes ago, Shak said:

Trade for Teddy?! :lol:

As much as I enjoyed ol' Two Gloves fluking us to a few wins, I'd rather not :lol:.

No idea what we do now, I guess we just stick with Wor Trev and supplement him with taysom once we've glued his head back on.

Defence will have to carry us, never thought I'd see the day, especially after the Rob Ryan shitfests of the past.

2 hours ago, Shak said:

:lol: I’ll take it

21 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Who’s taking DeShaun the toucher do we think? Miami?

Seems like they're the only team in the running if it happens before the deadline tomorrow.

It's just so fucking risky though. Most people seem to think this ends with him paying off all these women from the civil cases and nothing really comes of it in terms of consequences for him... there's still the possibility it becomes a criminal case though and then shit really hits and fan. The price is still gonna be three first round picks and then some.

By the way, lots of teams with losing records who have traded away their first next year.

Seahawks, Dolphins, 49ers, Bears could are all losing without at least the excitement of a potential top 10 pick to come from it.

On 01/11/2021 at 22:13, ManDoon said:

Yeah true, I feel bad for Tua, I don’t actually think he’s bad. The argument that he had elite WRs is fair but like every college QB does. I don’t think he’s a bust. 

I mean, his 4 WRs were all drafted in the top 15 overall. That's completely and utterly fucking ridiculous :lol:

So much luck involved with these young QBs, the situation you get drafted into is absolutely everything. Not just the situation when you get there, either. Everything that happens afterwards, too. So many of these top QB talents go to shitty teams with bad coaches that inevitably don't last long, meaning they're learning a new scheme every year. So many of them never have a chance. Andrew Luck was so, so good coming out. Ruined.

Josh Allen is such an unusual case. I do think he'd have flamed out in the vast majority of places around the league, crazy as that seems to say. Credit to Buffalo's coaching staff for how they handled him.

No coincidence that when you look at the best QBs in the league so few of them were taken by teams at the top of the draft. Rodgers fell to an already good Packers team, Mahomes went top 10 but Kansas traded all the way up from #27, Buffalo moved all the way up to #7 from #22 for Allen, Lamar went late first. Does feel like these top draft picks are lambs to the slaughter so often, wouldn't surprise me at all if Lance has a better career than Lawrence or Wilson just because the team he went to wasn't complete fucking ass.

Suffice to say, I'm going to miss Von Miller. That last clip makes me feel all the feelings. When that ball bounced loose and TJ Ward recovered it (and fell over like a complete fucking jackass :lol:) I knew we'd won the Superbowl. Man.

Can't be many better back to back defensive games by a defender in NFL history. The AFC championship game against Brady and then the Superbowl against the MVP Cam Newton.

5 sacks 

2 forced fumbles that Denver recovered.

1 Interception

2 tackles for losses

2 Passes Defensed

Just a mental stat line.

The Broncos scored TDs off all three of the turnovers that he created. One the defense recovered in the endzone. The others set the offense up on the opponent's 16 yard line and the 4 yard line.

To show you how vital those TDs were, they scored one other TD over the course of those two games. It's not fair to say he won it himself as that defense was incredible all around but given how bad their offense was with a broken Manning they needed those special plays and he was the one who created all of them.

Sad that they wasted the post-Manning years of his career, watching him and Donald together is gonna be fucking nuts.

Yeah, another big break for Kansas, they got a few timely calls last Monday too.

They're a bit of a mess right now but if they can hang around the playoff hunt until they sort it out you still fancy them in the postseason.

Robbed of Mahomes v Rodgers again. Was Mahomes out injured in 2019 when they played then... now this.

Barring a Superbowl matchup, next chance will be 2023.

Unless Aaron wants to REALLY put the foot down on this whole getting traded to where his fiance lives thing... which I'm ALL for :lol:

17 minutes ago, Shak said:

Yeah, another big break for Kansas, they got a few timely calls last Monday too.

They're a bit of a mess right now but if they can hang around the playoff hunt until they sort it out you still fancy them in the postseason.

Robbed of Mahomes v Rodgers again. Was Mahomes out injured in 2019 when they played then... now this.

Barring a Superbowl matchup, next chance will be 2023.

Unless Aaron wants to REALLY put the foot down on this whole getting traded to where his fiance lives thing... which I'm ALL for :lol:

Still wouldn't trust their defence, even against Love tbh! Danny fucking Dimes almost beat them @ Arrowhead with a banged up Giants.

Their next 3 will pretty much determine their season really, GB (unfortunately have to fancy them now) Raiders in Vegas then the Cowboys.

39 minutes ago, Shak said:

Yeah and the ridiculous rate of turnovers has to end at some point. Getting 13.00 for them to win the Super Bowl is tempting me.

• Tomato Deuce changed the title to NFL 2021: Brady retires, the world rejoices
  • Rich changed the title to NFL 2022