NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

You'd think at some point he'd have developed some sort of ability to act.

Manning is basically the same guy but he at least has some sort of charisma in front of the camera :lol:

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Watch it all @Mike , I fucking dare you.

Shaquille it's three minutes.

God. Aiight. One shot? Watch it in one go or can I make a week of it like Batman.

OK dudes there any hacks for getting tix for NFL games or is it as simple as going onto the team sites now and trying to book them?

Looks like the only week we can make our trip is gonna be WK13 so Bill @ Patriots Thursday and then across to Indianapolis for Cowboys @ Colts Sunday so gonna be looking for tix for both.

Help mucho appreciated.

36 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

OK dudes there any hacks for getting tix for NFL games or is it as simple as going onto the team sites now and trying to book them?

Looks like the only week we can make our trip is gonna be WK13 so Bill @ Patriots Thursday and then across to Indianapolis for Cowboys @ Colts Sunday so gonna be looking for tix for both.

Help mucho appreciated.

There are probably better ways, but I’d go through the official site (which seems to utilize Ticketmaster).

1 minute ago, Tomato Deuce said:

You guys gonna fly from Boston to Indy or try to road-trip it?

undecided at this point, bills game thu night and indi game late sunday so plenny time between...we've got a mate in pitts that's a potential stopover on the way...being an absolute boozebag i'm thinking driving maybe not wise

now we've landed on the actual dates can look at bit more - what's the deal with indi?  good place or is it somewhere we want to be turning up for the game and then getting the fuck out of?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

undecided at this point, bills game thu night and indi game late sunday so plenny time between...we've got a mate in pitts that's a potential stopover on the way...being an absolute boozebag i'm thinking driving maybe not wise

now we've landed on the actual dates can look at bit more - what's the deal with indi?  good place or is it somewhere we want to be turning up for the game and then getting the fuck out of?  :lol:

Never been to Indy, but I hear it’s decent! Boston is great and so is Pittsburgh.

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Help mucho appreciated.

The cheapest way is to wait until the day of and buy them on the exchange as the tickets drop massively in price but I realize if you’re going to fly all the way over here you’d rather just have the tickets secured. Like Deuce says, the official sites from the teams is the best way to go (pretty sure they all use Ticketmaster).  

Boston is a truly great city but not for football. The stadium is like 45 to an hour outside of the city. But If you wanted to stay in Boston itself for a couple of days beforehand I’d definitely recommend it, especially if the weather cooperates. 

Pittsburgh is rad too. Another bigger city with its own identity which I love. Some real hearty American food available and would recommend that too. :lol: 

Indianapolis is well Indianapolis. That time of year it will be gross for the most part. The stadium is meant to be absolutely incredible though.

Posted (edited)

I get why they put some stadiums out in the bumfuck 'burbs, but it really sucks something out of the whole experience. Like I don't think the 'Skins moving out of RFK in SE DC to Landover is totally unrelated to the team's nosedive (though certainly not a main or even direct reason). Less than an hour up the road, the Ravens being right next to Camden Yards smack dab in the city, is fantastic.

Edited by B-more Mag

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Indianapolis is well Indianapolis. That time of year it will be gross for the most part. The stadium is meant to be absolutely incredible though.

Just get in and out, do something else like Pitts in between games a better option then?

EDIT: and cheers lads :thup:

Edited by mrmojorisin75

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Just get in and out, do something else like Pitts in between games a better option then?

EDIT: and cheers lads :thup:

I’d absolutely hang out in Pitts over Indianapolis. But Boston would be the main choice out of all three. There’s no other city in America like it. 

1 hour ago, B-more Mag said:

I get why they put some stadiums out in the bumfuck 'burbs, but it really sucks something out of the whole experience. Like I don't think the 'Skins moving out of RFK in SE DC to Landover is totally unrelated to the team's nosedive (though certainly not a main or even direct reason). Less than an hour up the road, the Ravens being right next to Camden Yards smack dab in the city, is fantastic.

Couldn't believe how long the taxi journey was from downtown Dallas to the stadium :lol:

Chicago was class, right by the river almost in the middle of the city. Similar to St. James' Park.