NFL 2022

Tomato Deuce

Fun game.

Where do the Cowboys go from here? More playmakers on offence? They have to be thinking about QB now too. Is it just not gonna happen for Dak?

Unreasonably entertaining last drive.

Schultz making two absolute airhead plays.

Before the last play the commentator saying the 49ers were taking a timeout to make sure they all had their eggs in the same basket, as if the point of that phrase is that it's a sound strategy.

Then the elaborate formation with Ezekiel Elliot at Center and nobody else forming an offensive line. Ball is snapped, Elliot immediately gets knocked on his arse and they complete a quick pass to a receiver who is immediately tackled down before he can lateral it.

Highlight of the weekend :lol:

18 minutes ago, Beren said:

Fun game.

Where do the Cowboys go from here? More playmakers on offence? They have to be thinking about QB now too. Is it just not gonna happen for Dak?

I think I rather have Kirk than Dak, he's just not that good and makes a lot of bad decisions. Shock if Jerry doesn't draft a QB. Cap hit also goes up from $20m to $50m next year if I'm reading this right. Cutting Zeke helps a bit, if Jerry can admit it was a bad deal. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Pata said:

I think I rather have Kirk than Dak, he's just not that good and makes a lot of bad decisions. Shock if Jerry doesn't draft a QB. Cap hit also goes up from $20m to $50m next year if I'm reading this right. Cutting Zeke helps a bit, if Jerry can admit it was a bad deal. :lol: 

I think they'll roll with Dak another year, seems to be a lot more buzz about the '24 QB class than the one this year.

Don't think they're gonna lose either of their coordinators so I'd guess it's another (last?) shot for McCarthy and a reload for Dallas rather than looking to rebuild.

Zeke is an interesting one. With Pollard hitting FA I don't think they'll let him go, it's only about 5m in cap savings and they'd then need to spend something on a vet RB. Again, think he gets one more year and you draft a mid round rookie that can take over in 2024.

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

This is still happening? I thought it ended like five weeks ago. 

Who you like for Broncos HC?

Rumoured cost for Denver will be a first this year (San Fran's pick) and a third next.

By the way I've been hoping for years that Denver would acquire a future 1st from another team. Finally happens this year when we get the 9ers pick.

They were 4-4 when the trade was made. They're 11-0 since :lol:

Bengals

Eagles

Niners

Chiefs

Bengals because obviously.

Eagles look like they might lose both coordinators to HC positions so think they might regress a bit.

Niners and Chiefs feel like they'll be contenders for the foreseeable.

Chiefs

Bengals

Niners

Eagles

Mahomes having fewer rings than Eli Manning is wrong.

Burrow and co deserve it too.

The other two I'm not thrilled about but Eagles won more recently.

I think Mahomes is the best QB in the league when healthy, but I'm betting the Bengals in the AFC title game. Burrow from the shoulders up is scary good. He processes the defensive looks so well and goes through his reads so quickly. I think it might be his best attribute. And the Bengals are so stacked with talent. The coaching staff deserve credit - but I really think Burrow might be annoyingly dangerous for ages, long after his youth has left him (not that he scrambles/rushes that much now anyway).

58 minutes ago, Beren said:

Feel like I'm on the precipice of racist QB trope for praising in isolation a white guy for his decision-making :lol: 

You're probably safe, you didn't call him a gym rat or a coaches kid.