What our team lacks and long may it continue to do so

Guest Knightrider

Guest Moe-Ali

Duff Martins Owen Dyer Given Parker Emre

All very popular players, none of the class of ronaldinho or henry, but still very big players.

And if ur wondering why emre is in there, he is the bekham of turkey. Also because he is very popular in italy.

Guest Knightrider

Superstars as in players who think they are above inspection, above competition for places, players who are all about personal glory and not team glory. Players who are in no hurry to play...

We don't have any, not in the team we are putting out anyway.

Guest elbee909

A Didier Drogba, in other words. Arrogant twat.

Would give my right arm for him in the team tbh!

Yeah, I'd give your right arm too. :p

A Didier Drogba, in other words. Arrogant T***.

Exactly, what a f***ing fantastic player he is. I hate it when that happens, players you hate turning out to be brilliant.

I watched Ronaldo take us apart yesterday in the second half. Hate the gobby c*** myself, but he was absolutely from a different planet yesterday. Drogba's like that, too.

Exactly, what a f***ing fantastic player he is. I hate it when that happens, players you hate turning out to be brilliant.

I watched Ronaldo take us apart yesterday in the second half. Hate the gobby c*** myself, but he was absolutely from a different planet yesterday. Drogba's like that, too.

Agree. That's what I love about Martins, I can't for my life seeing him becoming an arrogant twat, no matter how good he gets.

Agree. That's what I love about Martins, I can't for my life seeing him becoming an arrogant T***, no matter how good he gets.

His demenor wouldn't suggest it like.  Soft spoken and respectful. Class!  :thup: