Funniest/Most memorable classroom experiances

ElDiablo

What incidents at school do you look back on and still laugh? Be it a prank on a teacher or the class joker being a twonk as usual.

Personally, the funniest thing I've ever seen in class is in Geography a few months ago when at the time we had an ofsted inspector sitting at the back of the class we insisted we still weren't sure on something and could she show us a picture on screen and persuaded our Geography teacher to get google images up on the projector which covers a whole wall with the image currently on the computer.

Anyway we managed to persuade her put in 'wing dykes' (geography term) and you can guess what came up - picture upon picture of 'Dykes' going at it every which way but loose magnified on to the wall!

:lol: You should have seen her face! And the face of the Ofsted inspector who didn't look to pleased. Still makes me laugh to this day  bluebiggrin.gif tongue.gif

There was a kid at my school and he was intelligent but absolutely mental.  Seriously mental.  He was one of the main ones who started the Benwell/Scochee riots off in 1990 at 11 years of age.  Anyway.  We had this teacher, i'm not naming her, and she was nee Claudia Schiffer in the looks department but what an unbelievable set of tits, am not kiddin the wo the sort of tits ye would remember in 20 years, simply massive.  She was aboot 38, and she used to wear the tightest woolen pull overs you ever imagine, if she didn't want her wabs stared at she wouldn't have worn them.

Anyway she's writing away on the blackboard, this kid gets his cock oot and starts wanking, it was surreal, it's not what ye wanna see in a fuckin classroom, but it was so unbelievably funny at the time him standing up, so she turns round and there he is with his cock oot.  She proper freaked out and ran and the Deputy Head rived him off to the office.  Fuck knows how he never got expelled, got a suspension I think though.

Nothing that special, well disturbing happened apart from someone knocking a teacher clean out... The most memerable thing i did was sit for 30mins telling a teacher how fucking fat and ugly and stupid she was for not letting me enter my language test in... She said sorry and swot lwho winged about not handing his homework in time got two weeks detention :lol:

This lad in my school was a bit wierd, and used to follow a year 7 home when he was in year 11. The lasses mam was getting abit worried so asked his name and he gave the name of his form tutor. The next day the form tutor gets called into the heads office and gets asked about if he's a paedo and stuff.

This lad in my school was a bit wierd, and used to follow a year 7 home when he was in year 11. The lasses mam was getting abit worried so asked his name and he gave the name of his form tutor. The next day the form tutor gets called into the heads office and gets asked about if he's a paedo and stuff.

But you're over it now right?

No.

No.

So you still follow 11 year old girls home?  bluebigeek.gif

Guest optimistic nit

i accedently threw my gluestick at my theology teacher about three months back, and hit him square inbetween theeyes :lol: :oops:

No mate, but in another thread you were talking about shagging 11 year olds....

Do you still do that?

Yes.

Should be locked up you, first wanking on youtube, now shagging 11 year olds.

How can a 16 year old be a peado? Sorry, it's wrong him wanting 'fancying' (which it is at that age) a 13 year old.... Doesn't make sense to me, and to be bothered about it until now makes even less sense.

How can a 16 year old be a peado? Sorry, it's wrong him wanting 'fancy' (which it is at that age) a 13 year old.... Doesn't make sense to me, and to be bothered about it until now makes even less sense.[

Is that a serious post or are you taking the piss out of Jon?

A gay substitue took our english lesson, so we all decided to act slightly  gay.gif.

So when he came near us, we started winking, and put gay voices on and said stuff such as "I'm getting flustered" ( Don't know where it came from) and just random inuendos.

One lad put his hand up, in the gayest voice imaginable, "Sir can i go to the little boy's room" , the teacher said no, "But sir i might sprinkle right here" ok " thanks babe. When he walked out the class, near the teachers desk he dropped something, and bent, arse sticking out, fucking hilarious it was.

A gay substitue took our english lesson, so we all decided to act slightly  gay.gif.

So when he came near us, we started winking, and put gay voices on and said stuff such as "I'm getting flustered" ( Don't know where it came from) and just random inuendos.

One lad put his hand up, in the gayest voice imaginable, "Sir can i go to the little boy's room" , the teacher said no, "But sir i might sprinkle right here" ok " thanks babe. When he walked out the class, near the teachers desk he dropped something, and bent, arse sticking out, fucking hilarious it was.

Sad, really.

Funniest thing I remember from school was when one gobshite was giving our Maths teacher loads so stick but suddenly, the teacher picks up the wooden board rubber and throws it as hard as he can straight off the head of the gobshite. Funny as fuck... :winking:

Loads of funny stuff has happened over the years but the most memorable has to be when i was in year 3 and would probably have been about 8 years old at the time. We were playing hang man or something on the white board and this lad who got picked on an awful lot was writing whilst one of the naughty kids was sat on the naughty chairs in the corner. Anyway chris(the naughty lad) got up and ran across the width of the room towards Peter (the lad writing on the board) and he bent down and kegged Peter and carried on running across the room. There this slightly bullied lad was standing at the front of the classroom with his trousers round his ankles sporting a pair boxers with various pictures of dinosaurs on them :lol: it was absolutely hilarious, he then pulled his trousers and stormed out of the room red faced whilst all the kids and the teacher absolutely wet themselves.

Another that sticks in the mind was in PE in year 10. One of the most well known lads in the year was a lad called Porky who was an extremely fat, totally masculine, funny and abit of a football hooligan. Anyway we were all getting changed when porky pulled out his PE kit only for a pair of murky boxers to follow on with them and onto the floor. Everyone was like "what the fuck" and after a moment of disbelief we realised that the murky boxers were actually totally covered in shit! They then got thrown around the changing rooms and as the lads got carried away they actually ended up being kicked out of the room and all over school, memorably landing straight in this lasses face. With everybody absolutely pissing themselves. When it all calmed down a bit they all took the piss out of porky and he came up with the following excuse:

"I went for a shit behind tesco field before school and had nothing to wipe my arse on so i used these"

but why did he put them in his bag?

"because they are my lucky ones"

Obviously it was a load of shite but it just added to the fun as it was obvious he had shit himself at some point in the school day :lol: :lol: