Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Just now, Paully said:

Ha ha it’s mental! 

He’s always praised our fans - wasn’t there rumours we tried to woo him after KK left?

Top football man bar 95-96 - the bastard!

He did call us a "wee club in the North East" in his latter years mind

Guest HTT II

He is without doubt the greatest manager of all time for me, the documentary was a great watch and I’ve always had a soft sport for Fergie, as he has for us, despite some of the things he said. He allegedly used our interest in him after KK left first time around to get a better deal and more control at Man Utd. 

30 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He is without doubt the greatest manager of all time for me, the documentary was a great watch and I’ve always had a soft sport for Fergie, as he has for us, despite some of the things he said. He allegedly used our interest in him after KK left first time around to get a better deal and more control at Man Utd. 

Totally agree mate - he's always spoke highly of our fans!

Guest HTT II
28 minutes ago, Paully said:

Totally agree mate - he's always spoke highly of our fans!

I think he was in awe of our fanbase compared to Man Utd’s during the KK era, I’m positive he referenced our atmosphere several times when we played them at home. Look at our atmosphere under KK and we didn’t win anything, look at the turn out for losing two FA Cup Finals, I think Fergie and Keane especially were always kind of disappointed at how tame Man Utd’s atmosphere was considering what they won.

36 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Imagine how different things could have been if we'd actually appointed him after Keegan left.

On second thoughts don't...its more tortuous than waterboarding

If Barca had of been truthful to Sir Bobby then he would have took it :sad:

He actually agreed to take over then changed his mind the following morning :sad:

22 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

This Micah and Roy SkyBet series is canny funny.

Although seeing Keane as a human being doesn't sit right with me :lol:

I've watched all 5 and there great, I do think Keane genuinely likes Richards 

10 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Jim White has left Sky. So it won't be him breaking the news if the Saudis ever bought us then.

Glorious news. Not having to listen to the utter cunt will be majestic. 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Wullie said:

Looks like no UK Bundesliga coverage this season, didn't realise BT had relinquished the rights. Fancied watching Schalke Hamburg later as well.

Nobody's currently got Serie A rights either. :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but you can now make the video full screen on Bet365, rather than having to watch on a tiny little box. They have the rights to basically everything outside the UK.