Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

43 minutes ago, joeyt said:

With James Richardson I hope

I really wish they’d try and make a big thing of it, do the Saturday late morning show with him in a cafe somewhere in Italy drinking coffee going over the big stories, highlights and preview the weekend’s games. I’d probably give Serie A another shot if they did that.

"Serie A on BT Sport kicks off on Saturday 21 August and every single match will be broadcast, with at least five live games shown each round, totalling more than 200 live games across the season."

What does that mean, they'll show the other five but not live? ???

39 minutes ago, midds said:

So sky have PL and Bundesliga, BT have some PL, serie A and Ligue 1 and la liga is on Premier Sports? Is that right? 

La Liga on the right channel - no reason to watch this league now 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

New documentary on BBC iPlayer called Fever Pitch: The Rise of the Premier League

Colin Hendry is looking old

Had a rum old life since he left football IIRC plus Scottish genes.

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

New documentary on BBC iPlayer called Fever Pitch: The Rise of the Premier League

Colin Hendry is looking old

Watching it now and fuck me noticed how old he is looking, great player he was though and KK wanted him, along with Flowers, them two and we walk the league IMO.

On 15/09/2021 at 12:23, Paully said:

I really enjoyed the first two episodes but I doubt I'm going to enjoy the next one! Well, the latter part of it anyway!

To be fair he played a huge part in the first few seasons and Shearer has been on loads as well, and Chris fucking Sutton the tw@t he is!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Says he’s looking forward to visiting the city and club, something he couldn’t do because of the old ownership after how things ended for him.

Edited by SAK

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone watching the new Maradona series on Amazon? I’m into the second episode and it’s decent, but the dubbing is terrible. Some of the real archive photos and footage are amazing though, what a talent.

• 1 month later...