TV shows

Kaizero

Started watching season 2 of Your honor. Massivly disappointed by the direction and acting. Given it 3 chances on the first episode alone but have to turn it off coz it's so cringe. Question: Does it get better?

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Didn't know there was a season 2. Where can that be streamed in the UK? Sky?

Think it's on Paramount+ now, which you get free if you pay for Sky Cinema. 

6 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Love The Simpsons, but does anyone actually know someone that is still watching them (the latest episodes)?

But the animated series maintains a solid ratings streak; recent episodes have had as many 4 million viewers, trouncing most other non-sports network programming.

Maybe the most surprising factoid about The Simpsons is that it’s also one of Disney’s only streaming hits. What The Office did for Netflix, The Simpsons does for Disney Plus. Nielsen U.S. revealed this week that while tentpole shows like Stranger Things, Wednesday, and Cobra Kai were massively popular in 2022, seasons new and old of The Simpsons did comparable numbers, to the tune of 15.9 billion minutes of screen time.

9 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

Love The Simpsons, but does anyone actually know someone that is still watching them (the latest episodes)?

Kind of. If I'm flicking through channels looking to kill 20mins or so and ones on that I dont recognise, I'll sometimes watch.