Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 11/4/21 @ Noon (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Can't remember who we had as manager but I remember playing Fulham when they were already down and we put in a classic Newcastle performance and lost 1-0 to a Dejagah goal

Felix MaGath?

3 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I think this was the game that i predicted we would get 3 points from. The ONLY game.

Pretty optimistic tbh not sure how anybody can predict a win on the run we've had. 

1-1 draw. 

Massive weekend. The right combination of results could potentially have us all but safe, or down in the bottom 3 and seemingly doomed. Probably means us & Fulham will both pick up a point and prolong the misery.

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

This must be the last chance of 3 points until Sheff Utd, if Fulham and West Brom start putting some results together the pressure will be huge by then

Yep, as much as players coming back is a positive for us, the fixtures are nearly impossible. Spurs was the other one we had a chance in.

Maybe Arsenal I suppose, but not much else.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I always find it funny when people say we should have a chance against Arsenal. We've beaten them once in 10 years.

I know, but they are shit at the moment. I wasn't saying it was likely, but it's one of the softer fixtures on paper.

Lascelles being out is a massive blow. He seems to be the type of player that doesn’t get the credit he deserves then we look way worse when he’s not in the team. Especially against Burnley.