Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 11/4/21 @ Noon (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Fat fuck will definitely play for a draw after tonight but this is a must win now to give us serious breathing space. 7 games without a win now, enough is enough with this playing for a draw shit.

Yet another HUGE chance for us. 

Pretty clear Fulham can and likely will pick up more points before they play us though. Several games they have been undone and unlucky late. 

It's still in our big, fat, wet, buttery fingers. 

3 hours ago, toontownman said:

Yet another HUGE chance for us. 

Pretty clear Fulham can and likely will pick up more points before they play us though. Several games they have been undone and unlucky late. 

It's still in our big, fat, wet, buttery fingers. 

I don't think it is clear to be honest. People have been saying it for a while now but they have failed on numerous occasions to go above us. 

They seemed to be gaining some momentum a few weeks ago but when its mattered the most, it seems to have disappeared.

If we stay up, Bruce is going to be unbearable.

Despite this being the worst division I can remember in terms of quality. Us and Fulham are literally falling over ourselves to finish 3rd bottom. 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

If we stay up, Bruce is going to be unbearable.

Despite this being the worst division I can remember in terms of quality. Us and Fulham are literally falling over ourselves to finish 3rd bottom. 

Yep, he'll laud it as one of his best achievements in his "managerial" career and be all "I told you we'd be fine."

He'll end up having a LinkedIn page like Carver's.

5 hours ago, Cronky said:

Lascelles and Hayden are a bit over-rated. I'm not that bothered about their absence. 

I'd rate Lascelles over a rusty Ferdinand whose been out for a month and who's fitness level is still yet to be confirmed.