Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 11/4/21 @ Noon (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

So bored of the squad, like. I don't especially dislike any of them, just yawn. Clark, Dummett, Ritchie, Shelvey, Gayle... we've been watching these players for years now and all are just regressing. It'll be incredibly cathartic whenever a takeover does happen and we're having a coherent and strategic refresh under a new manager. 

1 minute ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Anyone reckon Willock has some clause if he starts a certain amount of games we have to buy him? [emoji38]

Rumoured to be an option of a second year so I reckon it's possibly that if he starts so many games.

It’s funny how pundits are talking about just keeping a gap to Fulham, without looking at the fixtures we have to play next.

Surely if you believe we need any more wins at all, one of them has to be today?

Sure, Fulham might not win another game, but I wouldn’t want to be counting on that. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s funny how pundits are talking about just keeping a gap to Fulham, without looking at the fixtures we have to play next.

Surely if you believe we need any more wins at all, one of them has to be today?

Sure, Fulham might not win another game, but I wouldn’t want to be counting on that. 

Aye, you can guarantee none of them know our next five games will probably yield zero points.