Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Souness saying we're "still in a great position"  :lol:

Technically he's right, we are still in the better position, but he was hinting something had to change without actually calling Bruce out.

7.5ish, maybe 8. There’s a chance we can win a couple when Wilson comes back, but realistically his spirit will be broken and/or we’ll be adrift by then.

This. We'll improve with Wilson back but even he couldn't save this shower. Sack Bruce over the break and we may have a chance. Bit late now but better late than never, we're out of the bottom 3 and Spurs and Burnley with our better players back fit aren't the worst games to come.

For the betterment of the league we need to go, staying up simply rewards the incompetence we've come to expect. Fans aside this club does not deserve its place among the elite teams - we've seen what former players have said about the academy, the infrastructure and the broken promises that forced Rafa's hand. To a neutral a forward-thinking Championship side would enrich the division far more than us, or what Sunderland were, can offer. Brentford, Swansea, maybe Norwich or even Barnsley if they manage it. The mentality's broken and we don't care, why should we? All but a 10 from me.

I think we've got 6 points (wins from Burnley and Sheff Utd) before we play Fulham.

That would give us 34 which means we won't catch Brighton or Burnley.

Can Fulham get 8 points in their next 7 games?

Our fixture vs them could well be the decider which we would crumble in. Our gd effectively gives Fulham an extra point too.

I think we've got 6 points (wins from Burnley and Sheff Utd) before we play Fulham.

That would give us 34 which means we won't catch Brighton or Burnley.

Can Fulham get 8 points in their next 7 games?

Our fixture vs them could well be the decider which we would crumble in. Our gd effectively gives Fulham an extra point too.

two draws at best.

That's Burnley who have just beaten Everton and drawn with Leicester and Arsenal??

No chance, at best that is 1 point, and it won't even be that.

Sheff Utd is the only game I see us getting points from unless something drastic changes...we are fooked.

Unless we replace him in this international break I don’t think I’ll bother watching or desperately following games from the teams around us as we’re down.

It’s a straight shootout with Fulham and we might have a coin flip if we get a new manager bounce.

So Bruce is staying , knew it, checking out of here for a while , see you all through the summer lads , might dip my toe in the betting thread .

No takeover.

No hope

Nothing .