Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Terrified of our next Championship season now its looking  very possible we will collapse and Fulham survive. Last time we had Rafa. Before that some decent PL players stayed for Hughton. I fear our next one will be without a manager good enough and without the players we need to come straight back up. I don't know if Ashley will bank roll what it takes to come up, or trust him to give it to the right man to spend it. Grim.

Guest reefatoon

If thick cunt Ashley is sticking with useless cunt Bruce, then I am going to sit back and enjoy it all burn.

Think we'll be relegated by then, but if Fulham can stay up on the last game of the season they will. Even if we just need a draw, even if they need to win and overturn goal difference. Indeed nothing would make us more likely to lose 5-0 than Bruce realising all he has to do to stay up is not lose 5-0.

Already accepted that we’ll be playing the Mackems in a Champo mid-table scrap next season.

No more play off semi's please, worst night of my sporting life that, I've never felt so gutted in all my life.

Already accepted that we’ll be playing the Mackems in a Champo mid-table scrap next season.

No more play off semi's please, worst night of my sporting life that, I've never felt so gutted in all my life.

Was for the best for us, mind! No play off defeat, no Keegan.

Aye true, two good sides though  probably better than what we have now.

Ben (replying to toon25)

HaydnNUFC (replying to Ben)

Ben (replying to Haydn)
Aye true, two good sides though  probably better than what we have now.

Oh, the poll. The poll says we're fucked. 

Can’t see Ashley bankrolling a promotion push next year. He’ll be selling what he can from the saleable assets we have and then leaving the club to stink out the Champo until a sale comes along

There's more games left than I realised.  Normally you'd think that was a good thing, that you have time to turn it around, but for us every gameweek is a curse where we fall further and further down the league.

On 22/03/2021 at 16:35, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The big problem is that block of games where we'll get hammered for a straight month. After that it might not matter anymore. 

If you're going to refer to a month we're going to spend getting hammered, you're going to need to be more specific. 

I cant see a way forward at the minute, it all looks like it has collapsed in the dressing room between the players and Bruce.  The only way I can see the club surviving this situation is by shear luck,  the other teams have a breakdown of whatever form they have and they suffer some serious bad luck. 

Charnley is like an area manager for Sports Direct and he has to sort out arguing members of staff remotely. 

Total mess but we have all been here before.

Amazing how it has got to this stage yet again and it’s too late now when you look at the fixtures left for us. We have got three guaranteed defeats (City, Liverpool and Leicester) in the nine games left to play. That is not even looking at Tottenham and Arsenal which are also typically a defeat for us and the rise of West Ham. Add that to the ‘winnable’ games not even being a thing for this side right now. We are utterly f**ked and it’s incredible that we are here again

Edited by andyc35i